00:36

*★“ ʸᵒᵘ’ᵛᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ?”★*

“What's your next plan? Where are we heading? What are you going to do now?”

“Can you shut up for a moment, jason? I'm trying to focus” jimin yelled at the man while driving the car.

“Why are you saying that jimin I'm here to help you out.” jason blurted out in a sad voice.

“I never asked you to.” jimin rolled his eyes.

Jason was his cousin, when jimin denied to be the next mafia leader, his dad chose jason to take jimin's place.

Jimin personally thinks it's a really horrible choice, this man has no comman sense, can't even kill a bug and they think he's capable of killing humans?

Jason is just following around jimin for a while now, claiming that he wants to help him in finding his wife when jimin clearly didn't need his help.

“Look at the car behind us. That man has been following us from last ten minutes. He's definitely spying on us for jungkook ” jimin muttered looking at the rear view mirrors

“Nah I don't think that's the case, it could be just someone who has the same route as us.” jason replies

“How dumb you can be? I'm literally taking turns after turns and he's still following us” jimin hits the steering wheel in frustration.

“Hey, stop calling me that” jason got offended.

“Listen, On a count of three get out of the car and shoot the tires, we are going to catch that man.” jimin explains

“Woah woah man calm down I can't do that” he suddenly denies.

“You've no choice” with that jimin suddenly stops the car and signals jason to shoot.

Well jason was trained and he's a really good shooter so it didn't take him more than one shot.

They both rushed out of the car, chasing the man that now was running. Both taking different ways to catch that man and finally jimin caught him.

Heaven's pov

“would you like to go out for a walk?” jungkook asks.

I was shocked; was he seriously that comfortable with me already that he'd let me go outside?

It's been a few days since our wedding and I'm still acting like I'm in love with jungkook. He seems to be really happy about it. “can we?” I asked to confirm

“yeah, It stopped snowing today and so it must be really beautiful out there." He replies

"Oh yes! I'd love to see that!" I tried to act like I was excited, but I really just needed to know the surroundings of this place; figure out which way is which and what I could use for my escape.

"Alright, put on something warm” I nodded and picked clothing suitable for the weather.

This place too had a scan lock, that means only jungkook can open the door using his fingerprint. When he opened the door, the scan lock making a buzzing noise against his thumb, the cold winter air flooded inside. As I stepped outside, my heart sank.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Jungkook said proudly.

We were in the middle of nowhere. The sudden whiteness makes my eyes hurt. Snow covered trees spread so vastly that it all just looked like white nothingness.

Everywhere my eyes looked, trees, trees, and more damn trees! No humans, no animals, no houses. I had begun to think he took me to a completely different country or some place unknown to man.

Jungkook intertwined his large fingers with mine and began walking. After walking for a few moments, a huge slab of ice appeared.

"You know it's a frozen lake. And in the summer, when all the ice has melted, we can go swimming or on a boat picnic. Also," he explained to me as if he had planned all this before.

"This is a perfect place for us to live.I think our kids would have so much fun here, don't you think so too?"

K-kids? Oh no, not this again! When he said that a sudden realisation hits me that I was pregnant. And I needed to do something quickly before jungkook finds out.

“Let's go on the ice!" Jungkook interrupted my thoughts and pulled me down to the lake.

At a distance I could see the house we just came out of. It really looked so beautiful covered in snow. The wooden exterior was the only colorful thing I could see beside us.

Maybe his family used to own this house. No, he probably killed the owner and just took it, that sounds more like jungkook..

Looking back at the lake, I couldn't believe its size, and I wondered, what was on the other side? This couldn't be the only house here, and if it was, someone had to know about it if it had this big of a private lake attached to it.

But then again, maybe it was, maybe we were completely off the map, the perfect place to keep someone prisoner.

"Heaven?”

"What?" I jumped a little as I was brought back to reality.

"What are you thinking about?"

Jungkook asked suspiciously. "I- um- do you think it's strong enough for us to walk over it?" I stuttered and stepped on to the ice.

"Be careful, heaven" he suddenly grabbed my arm.

I slowly walked further into the lake, jungkook didn't followed me instead he took his phone out and started taking pictures of me.

I suppose he enjoyed the view of me waddling in my long winter coat. But little did he know, I was actually testing to see if the ice could hold me, so when the time comes, I can run across it and to the other side of the woods without worrying if I'll fall through.

Moments later jungkook called me back since he was afraid that the ice might break and I fall inside of the lake.

When we reached back home, it started snowing again and jungkook made something warm for me to drink since the temperature dropped suddenly.

Also, An unannounced guest showed up at night, taehyung who also had jungkook's pet dog that he supposedly came to return back.

“He's been with me over a year, since you're back you should take care of him now” taehyung says and jungkook laughs at his statement.

“I was going to ask for him back, anyway” jungkook sarcastically replied.

When only for a minute, Jungkook left me and taehyung alone, he was looking at me really weirdly. Taehyung then came closer to me and spoke-

“I suppose everything is great between you both for now, but heaven, don't try to act too hard. I can see it. Jungkook might be blind in love but I'm not”