00:38

⤿W̶h̶e̶n̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ b̶e̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶, d̶i̶d̶ i̶t̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶?
D̶i̶d̶ i̶t̶ b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ e̶l̶s̶e̶?⤸

⤿W̶h̶e̶n̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ b̶e̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶, d̶i̶d̶ i̶t̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶?D̶i̶d̶ i̶t̶ b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ e̶l̶s̶e̶?⤸

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

“Jimin! Get a hold on yourself! Do you think you'd be able to find her if you keep acting like this?”

Jason shouted, looking at jimin who had gone all crazy to find the only love of his life.

Three months without her seems like an eternity to him, he has never been so miserable in his entire life. Barely eating anything and getting only four-five hours of sleep.

And even in those limited hours he can't stop dreaming about heaven. He has nightmares, when heaven calls for help and he couldn't do anything at all.

He felt so pathetic, not being able to find his wife or save her. It was like Jungkook had taken her into another world, leaving no trace behind.

The man that they caught earlier that was supposedly jungkook's spy didn't even say a word. He knew if he says even a single word, jungkook would give him the cruelest death ever so it's better to stay quiet.

But he still ended up dying, jimin did killed him, heaven was the one who was holding him back and making him a better person, but now she's gone and he's going insane without her.

_____

“Great job, now make sure he doesn't die, only beat him up until he's on the verge of dying.”

Heaven heard that conversation, her heart raced so loud. Was jungkook talking about jimin? No, he has to be safe. But what if he's really in danger? She started to panic.

When jungkook came infront of her, she tried acting normal. She passed him a fake smile as he caressed her cheek.

“You're looking so healthy these days. I love it” Jungkook commented. Looking at her.

No, she wasn't getting healthy. She was suddenly gaining a lot of weight. Her baby bump was starting to grow and she possibly couldn't hide it anymore.

This was the first time she was experiencing all this, and she was freaking out so bad.

She really wished jimin was here, so she could tell him how uncomfortable her stomach feels, how constantly her feet are hurting, how she's enduring all these mood swings but she can't.

Jungkook was staring at her so intensely as stood closer to her. He gripped the back of her neck as he leaned to kiss her.

She was terrified. What if he took this to the next level?

He moved his lips smoothly against hers, while heaven had her eyes tightly shut.

Her small frame felt so delicate in jungkook's arms, so powerless and fragile. Despite the sensuality of it all, he wasn't interested in sex. He merely wanted to scare her.

She has became quite submissive to him, jungkook has never been so happy in his entire life. She finally loved him, she was finally accepting him.

It was like a dream for him that he thought would never come true, but it did. He had spent all his life without love that now he started to hate that word.

But oh to be loved by heaven, it made his heart feel at ease; something he never felt in his entire life.

As he broke the kiss and looked down at her, he noticed how timid she was; her eyes dared not to look into his. She always gets nervous at the slightest touch and Jungkook finds her adorable.

Meanwhile heaven was holding onto her dear life. Today she was going to leave jungkook. She has to do this now or it'll be too late.

Jungkook was looking at her so lovingly but he was going to hate her next few hours. She was going to break his heart, knowing it's going to be the worst thing someone has ever done to jungkook.

“i'll be leaving now, wait for me.” jungkook said, caressing her hair lovingly.

Heaven already predicted that he's going out today since he's been going out daily for some work.

She bid jungkook goodbye, hoping it was the last time she was encountering him.

When he left, She quickly went to her room, looking at the mirror she sighed deeply as she took off her earrings, rings, and her necklace.

Anything that could possibly have a tracker.

Because she can't risk anything this time. Wearing a fur jacket, she grabbed the car's key.

Just as she was about to exit the place, she felt a presence behind her and froze. She looked behind her and sighed in relief . She bent down to the dog's level, lovingly patting him  “don't follow me, honey. I'm not going on a walk”

With that she opened the door and went towards the car. She got inside it, and quickly started it. Her hands trembled due to anxiety.

“Please help me god” with that she drove away from the house. Trying to recall the way out of here.

The weather started to get really gloomy suddenly, she couldn't even see the way ahead of her. The snowstorm started to get worse but heaven still tried to drive through it.

Suddenly the car halted, there was too much snow on the way. The tires were stuck. No, she can't stay here, she has to go far so Jungkook wouldn't find her.

She got out of the car, thinking that at least she can go a little more far but the cold was deadly.

On the other hand jungkook was peacefully sitting in his office, swirling his whiskey as he watched the live telecast of his men entering jimin's place.

Jimin was not in his right sense. The lack of sleep made him almost crazy. He just reached home, Suddenly someone hit his head with an iron rod.

He groaned, grabbing his head. Jimin was unarmed and the man kept hitting his head repeatedly, not giving him a second to react. He fell on the floor, his head started to bleed. But he could only think about one person.

“heaven.....”

“jimin....”

Heaven mumbled as she started to feel extremely uneasy. She ran too frightened to notice the stinging pain from the snow or how cold it had become.

Fear drove her on numbing her body. she finally had to stop to catch her breath against a tree. Only then did she feel the pain rising in her whole body. She tried her best to brush the snow off of her coat but it was snowing way too much.

Jungkook looked out of the huge window, realising that it was snowing too bad. He also received an alert about the terrible snowstorm.

’I've to head home early, heaven must be waiting for me’ he smiled to himself.

A/N

Please don't expect happy endings, since jk is going to be really cruel. I can't even consider heaven and jk being together as a ’happy ending ’.
Also I paused my favourite kdrama to update for y'all, please show me a lot of love<3