00:32

T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶.̶

Heaven's pov

Heaven's pov

I opened my mouth but couldn't say even a single word. My heart was throbbing in my ears, loud and irregular, but I barely heard it, for my mind was clouded with fear. I was having a panic attack.

"I- it can't be. J-jungkook?"

I cried, shaking my head in disbelief. This couldn't be real, this has to be not real.

"Of course it's me, heaven, who else did you expect?" He said with a soft smile and chuckle.

I couldn't believe it; was this a dream? A nightmare?

I just knew that I needed to get away as soon as possible, I tried opening the door but failed at first few attempts and when it finally opened, I ran for my life.

My feet started to tremble but I kept my pace fast, tears were already making their way out of my eyes. I thought maybe I could get away.

But just when I looked back to see if someone was chasing me, I bumped into another man.

“so we meet again” the man spoke, his voice sounded really familiar.

I looked up to see who it was. My whole world turned upside down within seconds, there's no escape now.

Taehyung, it was taehyung.

I started to step back but jungkook was already behind me. My back was against his chest as he wrapped his hands around me, securely enough so I wouldn't budge.

“N-no no I-I c-can't, please understand I-I need to go”

I sobbed loud, trying to get out of his strong grip. It was all too much for me. My eyes darted around maniacally, looking for escape. My heart thudded in my chest. My hands shook and feet tingled.

I can't go through everything again, it was terrifying. I barely survived last time and I don't think I'm strong enough to survive now.

All I could think was how badly I needed jimin right now, he was the only one who could save me all over again.

Soon my vision disfigured, my eyes started to close on its own. An uneasy feeling taking over me.

“let's go home, love”

Was the last words I heard.

_____

“Heaven, where are you?” jimin called out as he entered his place that was unusually quiet today.

All the lights were off as if no one was in there. He started to look for her but there's no sign of her, sudden fear started to take over his body. What if something is wrong?

Instantly taking his phone out, he called heaven as he continued looking around for her. She was not picking up the call making him more worried by every passing second.

Later he finds her phone on the nightsand beside the bed. It was really odd. She never leaves the place without him. She at least would have informed him before going anywhere.

But the thing was, she has nowhere to go.

She knows no one there, her parents place was far away from where she lived now. It was almost midnight and she wasn't back. It was the first time that this happened.

Jimin's trail of thoughts got interrupted when his phone rang suddenly, his eyes widened looking at the caller ID.

It was one of his men, whom he had specially appointed to look over jungkook. Why was he calling him now? He thought. He picked up the call in no time and waited for Someone to speak.

“Boss, uh- um I wanted to inform you that... A week ago Mr. Jeon has escaped the facility....The news was kept private and I just got to know it today... I'm really sorr-”

Jimin cut off the call. That's it, he knew where heaven was now.

Panic surged through him, his heart leaped into his throat. His blood ran cold at the thought of how heaven must be right now. She has already suffered so much in the past and it had left a permanent mark on her mental health.

He can't even imagine her state, she must be terrified. But like every other time she must be waiting for him.

But not again, he will not let her go through all that terrifying experiences again.

He wipes his tears off from his sleeve before picking up his phone again and dialing a number he thought he never would in his life again.

“I need your help”