00:40

“e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ i̶s̶ a̶ m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ t̶o̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶, s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ s̶o̶ c̶o̶n̶v̶i̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶'m̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶. I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ i̶t̶” ☄

Warning - Don't read if any kind violence triggers you!

Heaven jolted awake from her sleep, as if she just had a nightmare but she was wrong; The reality she's living in is worse than a nightmare.

She was just dying because of the deadly cold few moments before, but now she felt so unbearably hot that she couldn't even breathe properly, so she abruptly took the blankets off her.

She looked down at herself and gulped nervously, someone had changed her clothes. And then everything suddenly hits her like a incoming train. She was doomed.

Jungkook has found her.

She got up and instantly made her way towards the door but it was locked from outside.

When she turned around and looked around the room, she gasped in shock. Everything was a mess, the mirror was broken, and it's tiny pieces were on the floor. She Thanked God she didn't stepped on them, it would have hurted like hell.

She was so busy looking around the room that she failed to notice that the door was already unlocked and someone just entered the room.

As she felt a presence behind her, she slowly turned back in pure horror. She already knew it was jungkook So she didn't dare to look up at him, she was too scared to confront him.

“Jungkook I-” before she could defend herself Jungkook shushed her.

“Not a word heaven, not a single word” he threatened, slowly holding her jaw in his grip and making her look upto him.

His eyes were red and held a strong emotion; disappointment and rage.

Jungkook was high, really high that he couldn't even think straight. His mind was completely blinded by anger.

By looking at him, heaven could easily tell that he was really drunk/intoxicated. But he was still in his senses, and he knew that his actions weren't going to have a good outcome.

“You must think I'm so easily fooled, right? And that you would get away from me by acting like you love me” he chuckled at his own statement.

“But I'm not so stupid! I wanted to believe you! for once I wanted to be loved by you!” his tone suddenly changed as his grip tightened around her jaw.

“jungkook I-I just- it's not what you think” she managed to stutter out, it was impossible to breathe or think straight, she felt like she's going to have a panic attack.

“Still lying huh?” he yelled and suddenly let go off her face with force, causing her to drop on the floor.

She felt a strong stinging pain. she slowly lifted her trembling hands to find that the pieces of glass had penetrated her skin, causing it to bleed. The cut was deep in both her hands