00:10⚠️

MONSTER

Warning - Please don't proceed if non-con triggers you

Heaven's pov

Jungkook drove at an extremely high speed, it felt like the car would crash at any moment now and something inside me wished it would because It would be better to face death than to face him. By the speed we were going,  it didn't take us much time to reach  home.

Jungkook got out of the car furiously and came to my side, grabbing my arm, he started to drag me towards the house.

He opened all the locks and again started to drag me upstairs not caring if I was stumbling or getting hurt. His grip on my arm was unbearably tight that I could feel my blood circulation stopping.

“Jungkook, listen to me, I'm sorry! Please I'm sorry!” I sobbed uncontrollably.

The anxiety took over me when he locked the bedroom's door. He turned back and started coming towards me as I cower back in fear.

Storming towards me, he harshly grabbed my jaw making me look at him forcefully. "jungkook you're h-hurting me" I mumbled, hoping that he would come back to his senses and realise what was he doing to me.

"I just wanted one thing from you! just one fucking thing and you couldn't even do that for me, you thought that I wouldn't be able to find you? You thought that you could get rid of me that easily??" he yelled at me, anger evident through his voice

“I-I'm so-sorry I wouldn't do th-that a-again” I stuttered out words, crying so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"And since you are so desperate to get away, I'll fucking show you who you belong to"

He spat, pushing me harshly on the bed, I thought he was going to kill me but no, he was going to do something worse than that.

Suddenly, I tried to get up and run towards the door even though I knew that it was locked but I was slow and before I could process anything, jungkook hovered over me.

He leaned over and placed his lips on mine harshly as he proceeded to kiss me roughly, his hard grip on my jaw making me unable to move at all.

With my hands on his chest, I tried to push him away with all my energy but he remained unbothered.

His lips only left mine when he was completely breathless, he then threw off his coat and started unbuttoning his shirt "I'm sorry please jungkook please no, I'm sorry! don't do this" I didn't even knew what I was apologizing for, but I was willing to do anything for him to stop.

"you gave me no choice! I loved you and showed you what you could have had if you just listened. you thought my warning wasn't serious?" he spoke as his one hand grabbed my both wrists and pinned them above my head.

I tried to break free but his grip was way too strong. He buried his head on my neck and started leaving hickeys all over my shoulders, sucking and biting my delicate skin as I sobbed and keep telling him to stop and how sorry I was but all my pleadings went unheard by him.

A flood of tears keep streaming down my cheeks as I tried to move his hands away from taking off my dress "please stop" I pleaded again.

"shut the fuck up" he spat, unzipping my dress further . I tried scratching, kicking and pushing his body as he stripped me naked but he didn't budge, so I kept moving so he would stop.

Suddenly, he lifted his hand up and slapped me across my face causing me to stop moving. I sobbed as he took off my remaining clothing. I tried covering my cleavage with my hands still not giving him access and just then, He again pinned my hands above my head and tied them to the headboard leaving me completely helpless.

He looked down at my body as he licked his lips, leaning down he started leaving wet kisses on my collarbone going down to my stomach. He attacked my breasts sucking and groping them the way he liked. His bulge rubbing against my bare thighs making me petrified.

When he was completely satisfied marking me, he trailed downwards and I closed my legs knowing where this was proceeding but then again it took no time for him to part my legs wide apart. I couldn't even push him away.

I closed my eyes tightly getting ready to feel the immense pain but a gasp left my mouth as I felt him kissing my inner thighs. He buried his head between my thighs, I scoot away in fear only to be pulled back. He pressed his tongue against my clit, his one hand massaging my thighs. His tongue glided inside my slick folds as he stared pushing in and out. I bit my lip stopping myself from moaning. I could feel the knots building up in my stomach, I didn't knew what was happening but I knew my body was betraying me. I felt like ending myself right here..

I tried closing my thighs out of sensitivity but his grip tightened, keeping me from closing my legs. The knots in my stomach started to grow and before I knew I reached my climax. I took a shaky breath trying to calm myself down. I felt completely humiliated.

He hovered over me again and started kissing my tear stained cheeks, I let out a blood curdling scream as I felt intense pain in my lower region. He had gone all the way inside me "please stop! It h-hurts!" I choked on my sobs, the feeling of burning sensation crawls up to me. his inhumane pace was too much for me to handle but there was nothing I could do but cry and scream.

"J-jungkook slow down please it hurts" I cried as the pain became unbearable from his agressive thrusting. Jungkook rolled his eyes and spoke "I warned you, didn't I? But did you listened to me?"

At this point I knew that he won't stop until he was completely satisfied, he kept on increasing his speed with every thrust and started going deeper as I screamed in absolute pain. My eyes started shutting, I felt like passing out but the pain wasn't letting me. I was extremely tired and couldn't handle all the pain but for him it was completely different, he was enjoying every part of it.

After what seemed like an eternity he finally pulled out of me and kissed my lips for the last time. He untied my hands and laid beside me. My lower region felt completely numb. He was merciless today.

Death was probably a better option than this.