00:42

★°"𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧" °★

"I know it's unbelievable....I thought it would take him years to wake up.....I swear I hit him really hard I don't know how he healed so early.....What!?...you want me to...kill him!? Look I didn't agreed for this...ugh okay fine. I'll do it tonight"

Jimin couldn't believe what he just heard, more than angry, he was hurt because he could have easily accepted this if it was someone else but this time betrayal comes from someone he trusted the most.

He hated the fact that the person who wasn't suppose to let him down, let's him crumble into pieces.

Jimin watched jason as he continued talking, he could tell that he was talking jungkook and jimin couldn't control himself.

So he went ahead and snatched the phone from jason. Holding the phone close to his ear he began shouting.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I'LL FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO THAT'S GOING TO BE YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH -"

The other line went completely silent, the call was instantly cut off, but jimin was sure that jungkook has heard him.

Jimin glared at jason, who was standing in shock. He caught him by his collar and shook him violently.

"I can't believe you'd do this out of all the people! You said you wanted to help me! Is this how you were helping me? You're the reason why I couldn't find heaven by now! I fucking trusted you jason! "

"No man! I didn't do anything! do you really think I would kill you? I wasn't going to! I just said that because-" before he could continue, jimin cut him off.

"You had the audacity to say this after deceiving me!? You almost killed me before! You didn't even wanted me to wake up! I don't want to hear anything more from you! Just tell me where heaven is, I need to know where she is right now!?" he questioned him.

"I don't know where she is! Do you really think jungkook would tell me about it? And you think I'm the bad guy? Even your dad knows about this! He was the one who wanted me to follow jungkook's command so you would finally get over that girl and leave her with him. You're just as obsessed with her as jungkook is! She made you leave everything!"

Jimin punched him on his face, causing jason to stumble back and hold his nose that now was bleeding.

"Obsessed? I love her goddammit! You've no idea what she must be going through right now! It was my choice to leave everything and live a normal life with her, then why does she have to suffer?"

He voice cracked thinking about her, his heart was heavy as ever. Everyone betrayed him, even his family, what was he supposed to do now? Kill his own family? No one understands his love for heaven.

He went back to his room, trying to find his belongings. He could only find his wallet, phone and the keys of his home. He tried turning on his phone but it was dead.

Sighing in disappointment, he left his room and exit the hospital. Taking a cab he reached his home.

Gathering up all the things he might need, he left his home again, and started driving. This is his last hope to find heaven.

Jimin's state wasn't good. He had gone through severe surgeries and just woken up now he wasn't going to waste a single minute.

Reaching the psychiatric hospital jungkook was kept in before he instantly made his way towards the lady who was sitting in the front desk.

"Jeon jungkook, I want his file." he said sternly

"we can't provide you with anyone's personal information" the lady replied.

"Are you fucking Kidding me? My wife is with him! I need that file to find him!" he shouted at the lady.

it's already been a lot of time since heaven went missing, now this lady was wasting his time too, at this point everyone is just pissing him off.

"I'm sorry, we can't-" before she could continue, jimin pointed his gun at her. He had enough.

Looking at him with surprise and horror, She finally searched for the file and handed it to him. Jimin snatched the file from her hand and made his way out.

He sat down on a bench beneath the tree, he was just going to open the file but someone interrupted him again.

"I bet you won't find anything there, I treated that guy once." the man that looked like he was in his mid 50s said.

"You did? Then how are you still alive?" Jimin remembers jungkook killed the doctor that was treating him.

"Yeah, only once. I dropped his case because I knew that his cure is beyond psychology. anyone who would mess with him would end up dead." the man explained.

"Did he ever mentioned about any place? Like where he wants to spend his time? Or anything in general that could help me find him?" jimin questioned.

"These people were barely able to get any information from him. But I know things no one does, it's not even mentioned in that file. Because I talked to him as a friend, not a doctor." jimin heard him carefully, eager to know more.

"It's funny how he never got caught for committing thousands of heinous crimes But over that one girl, he got caught not once, but twice. Something must be special about her. I guess she's your wife right?" he questioned and jimin nodded. Heaven indeed was very special for jimin as well.

"You know when was jungkook's first kill? At 16 when he killed the murderer of his parents. That's when it all started, because once you get tangled in this criminal life, you never seem to get out of it. When we think about a man like jungkook it automatically comes to our mind that oh what a miserable being, must have a rough childhood too. But that's not the case with jungkook, he grew up in a good environment with great parents who loved eachother till their last breath. What affected him was seeing them die in front of his own eyes. It made him what he is today. And I can say surely, It was his dream to live like parents too, with the only girl he wanted to love till his last breath, in the same place he grew up"

Jimin heard every single word carefully, not feeling any sympathy towards jungkook because at the end of the day, he still remains the man who hurted his wife both mentally and physically.

"Now good luck, I hope you find your answer in that file now. " the doctor smiled, getting up from his place and bidding jimin goodbye.

Taking a deep breath jimin opened the file and started reading.

"Jeon jungkook
Born on 1 september 1997
Grew up in Canada..." suddenly he stopped reading, he got his answer.

Canada he must be in canada with heaven!