00:25

† True love wins, always †

Jungkook's pov

I gently tucked few strands of her hair behind her ear as they were blocking her beautiful face, I couldn't help but glance at her repeatedly while driving.

Right now I was somehow reminded of the very first time I took her, she was just as beautiful as before. I've always imagined myself getting married to her and having a happy family. I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with her.

I know about her dream, she wanted to get married in Rome, like a princess and she deserves it. I'll make it come true for her. So I have planned then in next few days, I'll marry her. I don't think it's too early for this. I love her and I want to take this relationship to next level now.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was one of my men telling that the jet was ready. I was only a few miles away but the out of nowhere appeared and blocked my way, causing me to stop the car. I could see man sitting and looking directly at me, I know him.

It was that bastard, park fucking jimin.

Seeing him made my blood boil and without a second thought I stromed out of my car and he did the same.

I'm gonna end all this today, I'm gonna end him today.

‛Son of a bitch' I muttered under my breath and lashed out on him.

Heaven's pov

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to open them, I was completely unaware of my surroundings. I realised that I was in a car. How did I even get here? I looked by my side and the drivers seat was empty.

I looked ahead of me and my breath hitched in shock.

A gruesome scene in my view, jungkook and jimin were fighting. Throwing punches at eachother and both of their faces were bloody.

I got off the car running towards them, I noticed they both had guns but none of them used, it seemed like they both were desperate to shred eachothers skin off. As If they wanted to kill eachother with their own bare hands.

I panicked, this shouldn't be happening. This is exactly what I feared.

I knew that this would only stop when one of them dies.

During the fight jimin's eyes landed on me while jungkook was still unaware of my presence, he mumbled my name and his eyes softened for a bit and that's when jungkook caught him off guard and threw a really hard punch, making jimin fall on the ground with a thud.

Sitting over him Jungkook kept throwing punches on him, not giving him a chance to even defend himself "jungkook stop!" I yelled but he didn't listened as if he was possessed by some kind of demon.

At this rate, I knew he was going to kill him. I looked around me, trying to find something. My eyes landed on a huge metal pole lying by the road, not wasting any time I grabbed it tightly.

Heaven you have do this, you have to do this for jimin.

I thought to myself. And with that thought I gathered up all my courage and hit jungkook on his head.

I didn't mean to hit him that hard but I unexpectedly did, jungkook stopped, grabbing his head he groaned in complete pain as he stood up, turning around and looking directly at me. His hands were covered in blood, the blood that was oozing out of his head due my violent hit.

"I'm sorry Jungkook I didn't mean to hurt you" I mumbled, I really never intended to hurt him.

"you-" and before jungkook could speak. Jimin stabbed him from behind.

I felt numb looking at the bloody sight, never have I ever imagined to witness something like this. Jungkook fell on the ground and jimin looked at him with pure hatred, jungkook was still breathing and I knew he was going to kill him.

"jimin no! don't kill him" I pleaded, grabbing his hands and stopping him to go any further.

"what? Are you crazy? Do you even realise what you're saying-"

"I know, I know jimin. I just don't want him to die, especially with your hands. Please don't"

He sighed looking at me “This is a grave mistake heaven, if I don't kill him then he's going to make you suffer even more!”

I knew he was right but I couldn't explain this feeling. I didn't wished jungkook to die.

"Fine! I'll not kill him if that's what you want. But I won't let him get away with this either"