00:18

Thats What True Love Is †

† Thats What True Love Is †

Jimin's pov

I drove aimlessly on the road, I've been doing it for days now. I looked at my phone's screen «xxxxx miles away» I groaned in frustation. no matter how much I drived, the distance doesn't seem to lessen.

I pulled my hair in anger I'm sorry heaven I couldn't protect you, I promised you that I wouldn't let anyone hurt you but I failed. Only if my dad wouldn't have involved me in his stupid work, I would have been with you and protected you but I promise you that I'll find you soon and kill that bastard and end this all for once.

I picked up my phone and called one of my men "did you found anything?" I asked as soon as he picked the call, I was very impatient.

"no boss actual-" before he could continue, I cut him off

"What the fuck are you even doing huh? It's been days and you still couldn't find that bastard's location?" I spat

"sorry boss we are trying" he apologized

"look if you don't get his exact location by tomorrow then I'm gonna come back and torture everyone single one of you to death, got it?" I snarled and ended the call.

I didn't even knew if heaven was safe. what if that so called fucker, Jeon jungkook would have already hurted or killed her? No jimin think positive, she must be waiting for you.

I'll find you heaven just please hold on and wait for me...

Heaven's pov

I sighed as I looked out of the huge glass doors, the weather was so good today I wish I could just go out and sit on the grass. Jungkook knows that I will never be able to get out of this dense forest but still he never lets me step out of the house. I looked at bam and he was playing with butterflies, trying to catch them and wiggling his tail and excitement.

Even his pet dog has more freedom than me, i noticed how jungkook never kept him chained. He was free to go wherever he wants and then there's me who was captive inside. I started to think about home, everyone must be worried about me and jimin, I wonder what he must be feeling right now.

As much as I wanted him to come here and take me back home, I didn't wanted him to get involved in all this or get hurt, the dream I had last night was really disturbing and never in a million year I wanted to actually face it.

I was just dwelled in my thoughts and soon it was night. I hated this life, I hated not being able to do anything. It felt like I was just stuck in a endless cycle, where I kept coming back to where I started. This was exhausting, this life was exhausted itself.

I heard the clicking sound coming from the main door signalling that jungkook was home, "I thought you must be asleep by now" he spoke and sat beside me, he rested his head and closed his eyes.

"how long are you gonna keep me here?" I asked him, emotionlessly.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me "Heaven not now, I'm not in the mood to argue and I'm tired" he got up and started walking away from me, just then I grabbed his hand and he stopped.

"Why don't you understand jungkook, I have a life! I can't stay here locked in her for the rest of my life and I don't even love you, I love someone else" I spoke truthfully, he turned towards me and I knew my words made him frustrated.

"I'm gonna keep you here as long as I want, got it? And i don't care if you don't love me, my love is enough for both of us" his tone was evident of how annoyed he was

"And who do you even love huh? Park jimin? That piece of sh-" just before he could continue, i cut him off

"Don't call him that!" I spat back, I can never hear something bad about him, especially when he was the only one who helped me to get better.

"I won't ever love anyone except jimin" I added, jungkook just laughed at my statement as if I was telling him a joke.

"Oh no honey. do you even know the real identity of your beloved boyfriend park jimin? Do you want me to break the little fantasy bubble you're in?" He asked me and I just looked at him in complete confusion, what does he even mean?

"Park Hyun soo, ever heard of that name? He's his son and he's the next heir of his dad's mafia business" he spoke, my eyes widened this can't be possible he's just playing with me.

"That's not possible" I mumbled but then everyone started making sense, I actually didn't knew anything about jimin in general, I remembered when I asked him something about his work but he completely changed the topic and most importantly I knew nothing about his past or background.

It is possible.

"It is baby, I'm sure you're aware of the horrible things they do? You think I'm the bad guy? Then you're boyfriend is no fucking different. At least I never lied to you unlike him. He used you!"

It felt like my heart stopped for a second. why was I so dumbfounded in love that i didn't even made sure who he actually was? I've heard a lot about his family in the past one year, how they've killed millions of people just for the sake of their own benefit and satisfaction. Cruelty runs in their blood. After jungkook they were termed as the most ruthless creatures. People wish to never cross roads with them.

"What would you do now? He's just like me." A satisfied smirk appeared on jungkook's face

"No. He's not like you, he never was and never will be like you" I was just in the verge of crying but I kept holding my tears back. Something inside me still told me that jimin was not like that. I've been with him for long and I never once doubted him.

"whatever, you won't be meeting him ever again anyways" with that he left leaving me completely devastated. My eyes became glossy, I was feeling a different kind of pain. you know the kind of physical pain you feel in your chest when you're completely heartbroken. The pain that comes from within after you find out something that you shouldn't have? Right now I feel betrayed, there is nothing I can say that could express what I feel.

My head felt heavy. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes
My only relief is sleep. When I'm sleeping I'm not sad, I'm not terrified, I'm not angry and I'm not lonely. I'm nothing........