00:33

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ"

"There's no sign of her, we just found her abandoned car by the highway and it's impossible to track her without anything

"There's no sign of her, we just found her abandoned car by the highway and it's impossible to track her without anything." The man sitting in the front of the screen said.

"What! We called you here to track her not to give us lame excuses!" jimin yelled at the man, hitting the table with his fists.

"Jimin, he's right. Stop blaming him. why didn't you put a tracker on her, knowing well that your wife is a big trouble." The old man mumbled, but loud enough for jimin to hear, after all he never liked his son's wife.

"Sorry she's my wife and I'm not a fucking creep to keep tracking her " jimin answered back, furstation and anger evident in his voice.

"But it's not his fault either. Take my advice this time, let her go. I will find a perfect and normal bride for you or atleast someone who doesn't attract criminals-"

"Enough! I don't want to hear a single word about my wife from you! I regret calling you dad, you and your minions were of no help. I'll find my wife by myself " jimin argued and turned, back leaving the building.

His head was spinning, He hasn't slept since last night, trying everything to find heaven but it seems like she has disappeared.

Suddenly his phone rang and he looked at the caller ID, it was from one of the medical facilities. He was just going to ignore it but then he thought they might have any information about heaven.

"Good Morning, Are we talking to Mr park?"

"Yes?" jimin answered.

"Mrs park had an appointment for today, but she didn't showed up. we couldn't reach out to her, so we called you."

Jimin was shocked, was heaven ill? He thought "Appointment? What appointment? Is she alright?"

"Yes she's alright Mr park, we just had to run some tests, she just visited the clinic yesterday and today we need to check her and the baby's health-"

"The baby?" he immediately questioned.

"uh yes she's pregnant, can you please inform us when she's coming-"

The phone slipped from his hands but he couldn't care less to pick it back, he was too shocked. He couldn't believe he actually heard that. His heart began to pace.

He struggled to breathe, tears of joy and sorrow streaming down his face. He couldn't understand what he felt at that moment.

Now slowly things started to make sense, her car was found abandoned just few kilometres away from his company. Maybe just maybe she was coming for him but instead something really bad happened to her.

The only thing he knows is that he does not only have to protect her wife now, but his child too, from that monster.

Heaven's pov

I stood at the balcony as my legs trembled at the sight ahead of me. The whiteness of snow had covered every inch of this place. Not a single tree or a house was visible.

This wasn't his old place. Shivers ran down my spine when the cold breeze hit me. I rubbed my hands together trying to form any kind of heat.

I don't remember anything after I passed out last night. I tried hard recalling the memories but couldn't.

I put my hand over my stomach, how was I going to save my baby when I can barely protect myself? Does jungkook knows about me being pregnant? Oh lord I can only wonder how he's going to react.

"Do you like our new place, honey?"

Immediately I turned around when I heard the voice, looking at jungkook and again the anxiety started to take over me.

I backed away from him since he was standing too close to me. I couldn't utter a single word. It's like both, my body and mind were frozen with fear.

"Calm down, heaven. I'm not going to hurt you for your previous idiotic behavior, you know, like leaving me in the first place, cheating on me with another man, trying to kill me, and continuing to cheat on me with the same guy, I've forgiven you; despite all the gruesome ways I developed to teach you a lesson." He assured, smiling at me.

"I-I didn't mean to-" I didn't know what I was even saying.

In these past years, because of jungkook, my mental health has declined so much that I even have trouble talking to people and right now my worst nightmare was standing in front of me, so it was even hard to breathe.

I try hard to remain calm, telling myself that nothing more worse can happen with me now.

He came closer and held my hand, I see him looking at my diamond engagement ring and then I knew I was in big trouble.

But then he chuckled, He was acting really weird this time. It felt like instead of healing, he became more psychotic and I was sure something was going on in his mind, he never acted so calm before.

"Don't worry as I said, I do forgive you. And oh c'mon now don't stand here for too long you're going to catch a cold" taking my hand he leads me down the stairs, the place was phenomenal but there was thick tension in the air. My heart was racing because this time it seemed almost impossible to get out.

"Here, Choose whatever you like" he suddenly interrupted my thoughts, putting a catalogue in front of me. I gulped hard, looking at what it actually was.

"What.. what's this for?" I asked, praying that this isn't what I'm thinking it is. He smiled as if he knew what I was thinking.

"For our wedding"