00:11

The Pain

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

She screamed, she cried as I violated her, forcing myself on her. But I was stuck in the moment and the little devil on my shoulder whispered in my ear telling me to continue on. And so I did, I fucked her relentless, I knew she was a virgin, I knew she was innocent and I knew she was delicate but that only urged me to go on. To know she was unused, I was the first man to fuck her, or even see her naked, it turned me on and made me crave more. As for her, she cried in pain, I didn't go easy that's for sure.

But it felt so good. She felt so good. Even if it was by force I enjoyed it and lusted for it, probably the best sex I've had. I glanced over and her eyes were closed, she looked extremely tired and I knew she was in pain.

I got up from bed and bought a warm wet towel to clean her. Since It was her first time, she bled and I went extremely rough on her.

She hissed in pain as the towel came in contact with her bare skin. She looked extremely uncomfortable right now and the only thing that could make her feel better was a warm shower.

Going to the bathroom I turned on the hot shower to let the water adjust, I came back and picked her up taking her to the bathroom as she flinched thinking that I was going to hurt her more.

“jungkook please” she sounded tired

“shhh, it's okay I'm just helping you, you'll feel a lot better after a warm shower okay?” I reassured her

“i'll do it myself” she said again. She can't even stand up right now, how is she going do it anything by herself?I simply ignored her because this time I genuinely wanted to help her.

I gently washed her as she hung her head low not even looking at me once. I washed myself too and when I was done, I wrapped the towel around my torso and with another one I dried her. I made her wear one of my tshirt.

I cupped her cheeks and lifted her face but her eyes were still closed as tears escaped her eyes. Her neck was filled with dark bruises and a slight red mark on her cheek caused by my hard slap.

“look at me” I demanded
She opened her eyes slowly, her eyes were completely red and swollen.

I felt bad, the guilt started kicking me in. I wanted to protect her from every single bad thing in this world and looking at her in this state completely shattered my heart, and I was to blame for her this condition. My anger got the best of me last night.

I wiped her tears gently and pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back as she cried. I picked her up again and placed her on the couch as I changed the bedsheets. After I was done, I placed her on the bed and covered her with thick covers. It was still early in the morning and she probably needed some rest.

I turned the lights off and with one last glance I left the bedroom.

Heaven's pov

How someone could be so emotionless, lack of sympathy, a monster. The way he held me down, forced me to do something that should be about love and emotion, passion. There was nothing but lust for him there. It was for his pleasure. He didn't go easy... it was nothing but pain. 

I laid awake, crying. My tears didn't stop and when they did, i think of the pain he had put me through and how he had no remorse for what he had just done. The sound of rain filled the room and i was reminded of the traumatic events that would probably continue on. For however long he kept me.

I felt so sore, even after the long shower that was semi relaxing by how the water felt on my knot filled body. I didn't wanted him to give me a shower but I had no choice.

I was sure that the feelings jungkook had for me should never be labelled as ‘love’, It should be referred as an unhealthy ‘obsession’. He would have never done that to me if he actually loved me. I wonder what he'll do to me if i ever got on his nerves, what could be worse than this?

After what seems like hours jungkook came again and noticed that I was awake.

“did you sleep well?” he asked and I nodded my head ‘no’

He sighed “you must be hungry, let's eat something first” he said and started picking me up.

He walked downstairs and I clutched his shirt. He placed me on the dining table's seat and started feeding me like a baby. When he was done he took me to the living room.

“what do you want to watch, movies? or anything else?” he spoke causally as he turned on the large flat screen in front of us. I didn't replied anything. Does he expect me to behave normally after what he did to me?

He sighed and looked at me “heaven you know I don't like being ignored? Talk to me!” he demanded, I just looked at him blankly.

“you know I love you, right? Why can't you just try to love me back? Is it that hard for you?” his words made me lose my mind and this time I couldn't control myself.

“I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! YOU MIGHT KEEP ME HERE AS LONG AS YOU WANT BUT I'LL NEVER SHOW AN OUNCE OF LOVE FOR YOU, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD! I. WILL. NEVER. LOVE. YOU.”

I raised my voice at him for the first time and his expression totally changed.

“Dont you dare to talk to me like that!” He spat, getting up from his place, his eyes were dark.

“or what!? Go ahead and kill me! I don't fucking care” I spat back.

In a split second, with extreme force I fell on the floor as I felt a stung pain on my cheeks, he just slapped me. He grabbed my hair forcefully making me stand up. the pain I was feeling right now was unexplained.

He then grabbed my neck and pinned me to the nearest wall. “ Shut up! Just up! Can't you see that I love you! And you're going to love me too! I'll force you if I have to!” I was suffocating, his grip around my neck got tighter as I struggled to breathe.

“and I'll make sure you never leave me! Ever again!”  his gaze was intense, he kept yelling without noticing my state.

I sucked for air and got nothing.

Then all my effort ceased. I relaxed, even my legs felt limp. I could feel the beat of that apoptotic dance spreading through my fingers up my arms, my legs, beckoning even the innermost core of my being into paroxysms of sweet, sweet nothingness.

There was no more panic. Maybe this is the end of me, It's nice to fade into nothing, I wasn't afraid of anything at this moment. I wanted to sleep. I didn't fought back, I was too tired to fight.

Now I must go to sleep.