Test Story: NekoKouji(?)

A/N: I wrote this for almost a week or something. This is something like a test chapter for the Special chapter I was planning to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokouji's POV

Today we were asked to come to school earlier than usual, they didn't tell us the exact reason, but I'm guessing it's a new special exam, I wonder what will it be about, there may be a chance that the WR enforcer would also make their move, especially if Tsukishiro added some rules that would help the enforcer, well, for now, I should just wait and see what the details of the exam are.

I continue my walk to school when I felt a presence behind me, it seems like they're trying to sneak up on me, they don't seem to be dangerous so I let them do what they were doing and what they were about to do, I yawned for a second then someone poked my left cheek as they said "boop", I stopped walking and looked to my left, it was a beautiful girl with brown hair who I was very much familiar with even though we only conversed with one another a few times, the girl was Asahina Nazuna, a 3rd year and someone very close to Nagumo, I didn't think that she was actually the one who poked me considering the fact that we weren't really close, my initial thoughts were either Kushida or Ichinose, maybe even Hoshinomiya-sensei, but I guess I guessed wrong, are girls really this extroverted? Or am I just really bad at socializing and any stuff related to that... Probably the latter.

I was cut off from my thoughts when Asahina-senpai suddenly spoke; "What's wrong Ayanokouji-kun? You've been staring for quite a few seconds now." It was then I realized that she was right.

"Ah, sorry, it's nothing Senpai, I was just surprised." I said with my usual tone, which made Senpai say 'Oh, ok' and shrugged, I look at Senpai for a moment then started making my way to school once again, Asahina-senpai started to walk beside me, I was going to ask her but she was busy admiring the view and I didn't want to interrupt her moment, we continued to walk in silence, thankfully there weren't many students, if there were, rumors might've spread.

"This is quite romantic, don't you think so Ayanokouji-kun?" Asahina-senpai spoke as we near the school building, what is she getting at?

"I don't really think being with a dull guy like me could be called something romantic." I said flatly while looking ahead, while Senpai just giggled.

"That's not true, I don't think you're a dull guy at all, especially after you scored perfect in math and ran side-by-side with Horikita-senpai."  Senpai said.

"I see." I replied nonchalantly.

"Well, anyways, I guess this is where we part Ayanokouji-kun, bye-bye!" She said in a cheery voice, to which I just nodded in reply.

After a small wave, she left, and I walked towards my class, but unlike before there were quite a number of students in the hallway and I noticed that some of them glanced at me, probably because of what I revealed, I don't really mind them that much, but is this what the older Horikita was telling me about? Marking my name so that I'll be remembered? 

I arrived outside the classroom and as I went in I everyone looked at me for a few seconds, it's very uncomfortable being stared at, I looked back at them for a few seconds then shrugged it off and walked to my seat, which was, unfortunately, next to Matsushita, thankfully she was with Kei and their group of friends.