Deal With The Devil Pt.2

+Ok, what about this: I won't make Chunchunmaru disappear, and you give me zero votes.
-It's a good deal, isn't it
____________________________________________________________

"I don't think it's going to fit. It's too big." Suzune said.

"It's going to. Just trust me." Kiyotaka said.

"When I trusted you last time, it didn't end well." Suzune said.

"That was last time. It's different from now." Kiyotaka said and Suzune looked at him before eventually sighing and letting Kiyotaka whatever he was going to do.

"Ok, I'm pushing it in then." Kiyotaka said. Kiyotaka pushed the big black thing into the room through the narrow door. Wait, I meant tried.

"See? I told you it wasn't going to fit." Suzune said.

"Yes, I can see that." Kiyotaka said.

"What even made you think it was going to fit?" Suzune asked.

"What even made you think to move the piano from one room to another?" Kiyotaka asked back.

[It's a Grand Piano, but I'm not putting the word Grand since I'm lazy.]

"As I've said earlier, I want to turn that other room into an extension of the library." Suzune said.

"Can't you just do that in this room? They're basically the same room, the only difference are the doors." Kiyotaka said.

"I thought of that, but the library was next to the other room, so I thought it  would make much more sense to do an extension for the library, beside the main library." Suzune explained.

"Ok, I see your point, but did you even ask for permission to renovate the house?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Yes, and your mother said it's fine, and it's not the house I'm renovating, it's just like 1 or 2 rooms." Suzune said.

"I see... Why involve me in this then?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Your mother said to make you help out." Suzune answered.

'Even here I get bossed around... Well, I guess this much is fine, it's not like I'm going to be standing out in front of a lot of students or people.' Kiyotaka thought.

"Do you even know how to turn that room into a library?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Who said I'm doing it?" Suzune asked.

'There's no way she expects me to do it...' Kiyotaka thought.

"What's with that face?" Suzune asked Kiyotaka.

"No, it's just that, I was wondering who was going to renovate the room if it wasn't you." Kiyotaka replied.

"Isn't that obvious? Hired workers? Unless you can do it, that's fine as well." Suzune said.

"No, I can't do that. I have no experience." Kiyotaka said.

"Yes, I'm very much aware, that's why I asked for Nii-san's help to get some workers." Suzune said.

"I see... Why don't they just be the ones who move the piano then?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Do you want your precious piano to get damaged or scratched?" Suzune asked.

".....Yeah, no." Kiyotaka said.

"And that's why we're the ones moving it." Suzune said.

'So... She's actually doing this for me... How sweet. You raised her well in this world, Manabu.' Kiyotaka thought.