Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentine's

Ayanokouji POV

I'm currently in my dorm room, it was Sunday today and I was planning to spend the whole day in my dorm resting, it did go as I planned, well at least half of it. My room was unusually full of people, by people, I mean creatures known as the female humans, the reason as to why I was planning on spending the day in my own room for the day is because it's Valentine's day today and I had been invited by a lot of people, but I respectfully declined by saying that I already had plans, and me, knowing that if one of the people who had invited me saw me with another person, it would lead to a troublesome situation, so I came to the conclusion that staying in my dorm room was the best solution, but unfortunately, the people who were pretty close to me figured me out.

"Uhh, what are you guys doing here again?" I asked them.

"Cause it's Valentine's day, Kiyopon!" Haruka was the first one who answered. But that wasn't the answer that I wanted.

"Yes, I am very well aware of that fact, but my question is directed to those three," I said, pointing at the three unexpected guests that I have.

"Ryuuen just asked me to keep an eye on Shiina, don't get any ideas," Ibuki answered.

"Hmm, but Ibuki-san, you said something about you being exci— mfmhfmfmhm!" Before Hiyori could finish her sentence, Ibuki covered my poor book buddy's mouth.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm looking after this girl." Kamuro replied with an irritated tone while pointing at Sakayanagi.

"Fufufu, true, but if I remember correctly, this isn't your first time in Ayanokouji-kun's room isn't it?" Sakayanagi said Kamuro.

"S-so?!" Kamuro asked more irritated than before and Sakayanagi just giggled.

"At first I felt sorry for you, thinking that my former neighbor would be alone today, but contradictory to my expectations, you have more girls than Hirata-kun has, Womanizer-kun," Horikita said.

"If that's the case, then why are you still here?" I asked her.

"To ensure that you won't do anything unforgivable." She answered.

"I would've believed that statement if I wasn't tied up." I said.

"Yes, but seeing you this helpless is quite an enjoyable view. Don't you think so too?" She answered.

"If I wasn't the one who was tied up, I guess it would've been." I replied

"Now now, Ayanokouji-kun, please don't mind the small stuff." Another surprising guest said, Asahina-senpai.

"Yeah, come on Kouhai-kun, it's a pretty enjoyable view seeing you tied up like that." Another female Senpai said, it was Kiryuuin-senpai.

"I agree with the old women Senpai~ you also make a pretty good chair, you know~?" The devil who was sitting on my lap said. Although I was enjoying the sensation of her thighs, I'd still choose to be untied and be freed.

"Amasawa-san, please let me have my turn, you've been sitting on Senpai for three hours now." Three? I thought it was already five hours.

"Hmm, let me think about it, hmm, no, unless Nanase-chan can push me away from Senpai, I won't move." Amasawa said as she rested her back on me.

"Why are you even here?! And get off of Kiyotaka!" Kei said as she tries to take Amasawa off of me.

"I came here since I wanted to taste Ayanokouji-senpai, I mean his food." Amasawa said before letting out a devilish giggle and mostly everyone in the room became flustered.