[Insert Title]

*2 left!
_____________________________________________________________

"So... Why are all gathered here again?" Keisei asked.

"Because we need to talk about something important." Ryuuen said."

"And that important thing is...?" Hashimoto asked.

"Women. Or to be more specific, your tastes in women or what you want in a girlfriend." Ryuuen said.

"That's... Very unusual of you. Did one of the three idiots implant their brains in you or something?" Hashimoto asked. That is quite unlike Ryuuen, he's not one to talk about girls or other men's preference for girls.

"Whatever ya'll are thinkin' it ain't that. This is for research purposes for our "project" you could say." Ryuuen said. Yep, that's a bit more like Ryuuen.

"Anyway, shall we start? Hashimoto, since you're the only one from Class A, you start." Ryuuen said.

"Hmm... Well, it depends mostly, if it's just someone who I want to be with in the future that doesn't involve love, I want a dom sugar mommy. If it involves love, probably someone who's shy and sweet who can stay at home and cook me dinner or something while I work." Hashimoto said.

"But if I'm being honest, I'd rather have a dom sugar mommy." Hashimoto added.

"Why? Wouldn't it be much more special if you were actually with somebody you love?" Katsuragi asked.

"Well... I'm not looking for someone or something special. I want someone who pays me to sleep with them while they endlessly spoil me." Hashimoto said.

"Huh... I guess that's actually special in a way?" Katsuragi said with uncertainty.

"Damn right it is." Hashimoto said.

"Kuku, what an interesting preference. Aight, now, class B, Katsuragi." Ryuuen said.

"Well, I haven't really thought much about stuff like this, but since you're asking, then I guess someone who can be a competent housewife if I graduate from class A, but if I graduate lower than class A, then someone who is willing to split bills and things like that." Katsuragi said.

"Wait, why are you guys talking about the future and your dream wives? I thought we're talking about the present?" Kanzaki asked.

"Well, if that's the case then someone who is willing to study and someone sweet would be fine with me." Katsuragi said.

"An ara-ara senpai then." Hashimoto said.

"Why the hell are you obsessed with older women, Hashimoto?" Sudo asked.

"Because they awaken something inside me." Hashimoto replied.

"I don't blame him, there is something special about older women." Ike said while shrugging. Really? For me, they're just troublesome, if not, more troublesome than those younger than me or those that are the same age as me. I mean, just look at Chabashira-sensei, Hoshinomiya-sensei, and the two female Senpais I have.

"Well, since we're in my class, I'll go. Someone who's willing to submit and do anything I ask of. To expand the thought, maybe a subby and breedable tsundere." Ryuuen said. Surely there's no one like that who exists in this school, right?

"You're crazy if you think you can get someone like that." Sudo said.

"Hm? What do you mean, dog? I'm pretty sure you can get any girl as long as you have a phd."  Ryuuen said.

"Huh? Really?" Akito asked.

"I'm pretty sure that's not true, not all girls like smart guys." Keisei said.