So... How many of us Mako Simps are there?

-The pic above is one of the rare Mako pics you can find on the internet... It's damn cute!
*If you're one, welcome to the club! If you aren't one yet... BecomeOneOfUs ^v^
>I feel blessed(灬♥ω♥灬)

______________________________________________________

"A-Are you going t-to take responsibility, A-Ayanokouji-kun?" Amikura asked me.

"Yes, don't worry, I will take responsibility for whatever happens." I replied.

"I-I see, t-that's good." She said.

"Hey, it's ok to be nervous. It's your first time after all." I said.

"Eh? A-Are you e-experienced in these kinds of s-s-stuff, Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked. Hmm.

"No, this is my first time as well." I replied.

"I-I see... A-At least I'm not the only one. Ehehe" She said and gave an awkward laugh at the end.

"Yeah, so I know what you feel." I said.

"Now, are you ready?" I asked and she hesitantly nodded.

[Do you think we're forgetting something? Yeah, me too... Oh right... Hehe. Context!]
~Flashback you hornii degenerate.~

"Hmm..." 

"I-Is it working?" Amikura asked.

".....No, unfortunately, it's not." I replied.

"O-Oh... That is unfortunate." She said.

"Well, at least we tried." I said as I stood up and handed the charger to Amikura and put my phone back to my pocket.

"Thanks." She said as she took the charger from my hands.

"Looks like I also need a new charger... Ehehe. I guess I'll buy one when I go out to get my phone fixed." She said with an awkward laugh.

"Yeah, oh, uh, speaking of which, would you mind if I go with you when you get your phone fixed?" I asked.

"Eh? Why?" She asked while tilting her head to the side.

"Well, it's pretty much my fault for breaking it, so I think I should at least go with you." I explained.

"E-Eh? No, Ayanokouji-kun, there's no need for that! Also, it's not really your fault, it broke because of my carelessness!" She said while waving her hands.

"A-Also, I think I caused you enough trouble, it would be quite shameless of me if I let you do that." She said.

"Ok then, I'll come with you, but not for the sake of helping you get your phone fixed." I said.

"Eh? Then, for what?" She asked, once again tilting her head to the side. Please stop doing that, it's too cute.

"To celebrate the fact that we got out of here?" I said and she stared at me for a few long seconds, before finally laughing.

"Ok, you got me there, Ayanokouji-kun. " She said.

"Hmm, so is that a yes?" I asked.

"Mhm! Sure, we'll do that once we get out of here." She said with a smile.

[Sorry HonamiSimps, but I just really want to break Honami's heart, Mako is just much better, in my opinion.]

"That's good to hear." I said.

"Wait, did you already come up with a plan to get us out, Ayanokouji-kun?" Amikura asked.

"Hm? Well, yes, but not completely." I said.