They just like me, fr fr...

-This either becomes super cringe or at most, decent.
+This actually is connected with the Fanfic Reactions stuff I made.
___________________________________________________

"Ok, before we actually continue with the fanfictions and all that stuff, we're going to do something new... at least, I think it's new." Chunchunmaru announced.

"And of course, it's going to involve our dear Main Character. Or to be more specific, the Main Character of your universe." Chunchunmaru added.

"What do you mean "of our universe"? Are there other Ayanokoujis in other universes? How many are there?" Sudo asked.

"Well, I'm not sure really, unless you count the fanfics that every damn degenerate author makes, there really are only 3- No, actually, 4 now since there was a new manga..." Chunchunmaru replied.

"4 Ayanokoujis?!" 

"Hey now, calm your asses, just because I said there were three other Kiyopons doesn't mean that you can meet them, there are girls in those universes too, you know? You can't monopolize them. Then again, you probably shouldn't also monopolize the one in your universe." Chunchunmaru said.

"Awww~ But like, can't we meet them or something? You know, even just for a bit?" Satou asked.

"I hate to break it to you, but even if you meet the Ayanokouji Kiyotakas from other universes, he still ends up with the same girl... Unless we're talking about the Kiyotaka's from fanfics, then maybe anyone may have a chance." Chunchunmaru said.

"T-That's not the reason I wanted to meet them!" Satou said.

"...Ahhh, were you hoping for a one-time fivesome then?" Chunchunmaru "joked"

"NO, YOU PERVERT!" Satou shouted.

"Ok, ok. Maybe it wasn't you who thought of that, but... The other ladies seem to entertain the idea." Chunchunmaru said.

"Hey now, all of you should calm your coochies, you probably wouldn't even survive a one-on-one with him, what makes you think you'd survive 4 of him?" Ryuuen said.

"Are you speaking from experience, Ryuuen-kun?" Sakayanagi asked.

"In a way, yes. Ibuki, Albert, and Ishizaki were even with me at the time." Ryuuen replied.

"Oh my, how kinky." 

"Not that way 'ya stupid tyke." Ryuuen replied.

"Anyway, stop the horny, let's move on to the main event of the night." Chunchunmaru said.

"Ayanokouji-san, please, come to the stage and take the seat with your name on it." Chunchunmaru said and Ayanokouji nodded, and did just that.

"Comfy?" Chunchunmaru asked Ayanokouji as he sat down. And the brown-haired boy nodded.

"Ok, good. Lights please, mister lighting technician." Chunchunmaru said aloud and it became dark that people could only see what was near them.

"Ok everyone, please refrain from using anything that will emit light, I wouldn't want to spoil anything." Chunchunmaru said.

"Okay, bring 'em in!" Chunchunmaru said.

Multiple footsteps were heard from the stage up-front. The crowd started to whisper among themselves. The empty chairs near Ayanokouji earlier made noise as they slightly get dragged on the floor, and light creaks as people started to sit down on them. 

"Ok, Mr. Lightman, the lights please." Chunchunmaru said and the lights turned on. 

Immediately, the eyes of the students and staff of ANHS shifted towards the front, where multiple men were seated, Ayanokouji was among them, but the others were very unfamiliar to them.