Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson, Start!

* I can't believe I passed the school year while submitting only half of the needed projects XD
-I love my teachers.  ̶E̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶s̶.

_______________________________________________________________

"Now that you're finished we the test, let's start with the lesson!" Haruka said.

"Before that, I just want to ask one last question." Kiyotaka said.

"Hmm? What is it?" Haruka asked while tilting her head to the side.

"What's up with the glasses and pointer? And where did you even get them? I thought you were broke?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Oh, about that..... Uh, you see, uhm, ehehe, I asked Airi-chan for some points, in exchange for a few pictures." Haruka said.

"Pictures of what?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Nothing you need to know. Now, to the lesson!" Haruka said.

"Ok, so, the first question, what do you do when a girl who you aren't all that familiar with, starts flirting with you?" Haruka asked.

"I thought this was supposed to be about gentlemanline- Itai." Before Kiyotaka was able to finish his question, he was hit on the head by Haruka with her teacher's stick or pointer, or whatever you call that thing.

"Don't ask questions, that's my job. Now, answer the question. What do you do, when a girl, who you are unfamiliar with, starts flirting with you?" Haruka asked the question once again.

"Uhh, hmm, flirt back?" Kiyotaka answered in an unsure manner.

"Wrong! You go to me! Hasn't your parents ever told you about Stranger Danger? Who knows what that stranger might do to you, she might rape you or something you know?" Haruka said.

"I don't think it's possible for me to get raped on campus grounds." Kiyotaka said.

"Kiyopon, let me tell you this. If a girl sets her eyes on something, she'll do everything to get it, especially if it's someone they love! That's why you should stay away from girls as much as possible!" Haruka said.

[This is false info. Don't take any of these seriously.]

"Uhh, but aren't you a girl?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Yes, but you don't have to stay away from me Kiyopon, since I'm different!" Haruka said.

"Uh-huh..." Kiyotaka said with a bit of suspicion.

"Now that we're done with that, let's move on. Ok, the next question is... What do you do when your girlfriend asks you for a kiss? On the lips?" Haruka asked.

"Nothing. Since I don't have a girlfriend." Kiyotaka replied.

"You're hopeless Kiyopon..." Haruka muttered to herself.

"Ok, let me put it this way. Let's say I was your girlfriend, and I asked for a kiss, what do you do?" Haruka asked.

"I'd reject you." Kiyotaka replied.

"Why?!" Haruka asked.

"Well, you said, "was, so that would mean you're my ex then, no?" Kiyotaka replied.

"Ahhh..... Kiyopon, you're making me want to straddle- I mean, strangle you, y'know?" Haruka said.

"I didn't know that, but it's good to find new information I guess." Kiyotaka said.

"Kiyopon..... Ahh, you know what? I'll just change the question." Haruka said.

"Ok, so, let's say we're dating, and I kiss you, what do you do?" Haruka asked.