This has no Cliffhanger...

*You read that right.
-Tell you what. If I end this with a (suspenseful?) cliffhanger, I promise to give you three updates per day for a week straight.
>How straight? As Straight as Sung Jin-Woo's middle finger.
(Imagine Amikura is Sae-sensei's relative... Definitely not making a fanfic of that.)
________________________________________________________________________

"So, I am tied up... again... Can I ask why?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Do we need to have a reason to tie you up?" Suzune asked.

"Well... Yes? What do you want me to say, no?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Hmm, I was hoping you would, but unfortunately, you said yes." Suzune said.

'Of course, I'd say yes, I mean, I'm feeling danger.' Kiyotaka thought.

"So... Why?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Because we're going to do an experiment." Suzune said.

"And that experiment... Needs a camera to be positioned in front of me?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Yes." Suzune said.

"Ok, who arranged this?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Me!" A familiar voice said.

"Hey now, don't take all the credit you little Kouhai. We all know who bought him here." 

"Aren't the third years and first years in the middle of a Special exam? Why are Amasawa and Kiryuuin-senpai, as well as Asahina-senpai here?" Kiyotaka asked.

"The exam was pretty easy. It was just a quick fight, nothing your best Kouhai can't handle." Ichika said.

"Our special exam doesn't require everyone to participate, so I have a lot of free time." Fuka said.

'Don't you still have lots of free time even if it's an exam that required everyone to participate?' Kiyotaka thought.

"The same goes for me." Nazuna said.

"And how about the others from the other classes? Since when were you on good terms with them, Horikita?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Well, I've been on good terms with Ichinose-san and her class since the first Special exam in our first year, I'm sure you're aware of that. As for Sakayanagi-san and her... girl friend, we made a contract to achieve the same goal. Then, Shiina-san, along with her blue-haired bodyguard, was sent by Ryuuen-kun because of the same reason as to why Sakayanagi-san is here." Suzune explained.

"Hey, who are you calling bodyguard?" Mio asked in an irritated tone.

"Clearly, the only one who has blue hair in the room." Suzune said.

"I'm not her girlfriend." Masumi said, misunderstanding what Suzune meant.

"Sorry, I meant female friend." Suzune said.

"That's still the wrong label." Masumi said.

"Well, what would you label your relationship as then?" Suzune asked Masumi.

"I..... Let's stick with female friend." Masumi said.

"If you say so. Anyway, shall we start?" Suzune said.

"Wait, wait. Why are you all walking closer?" Kiyotaka asked trying to back away but failed since he was tied to a chair.

"So that we can perform the experiment! How do you think we're going to perform it without touching you, huh, Kiyopon?" Haruka asked while moving her fingers in a lewd way.

"Uhh, by not performing the experiment?" Kiyotaka said.

"No need to be scared, Ayanokouji-kun, we're not going to hurt you." Chie said.

COTE: 50%-kun x COTE Waifus (One Shots?)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें