The Women's Horrific White Day... But it's Different.

*This idea was inspired by an H-Doujin that I read. Sorry, no code, it was in Pixiv.
-It's still Kiyo's revenge, but in a different way.
+Hopefully this gets the book to 200k reads.
_____________________________________________________________

"So, are you guys ready?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Eh? R-Ready for what, Kiyopon?" Haruka asked.

"For our game." Ayanokouji replied.

"W-Well, before we start this "game" of yours Ayanokouji-kun, I want to ask you a question." Asahina-senpai said.

"Hm? What's your question, Senpai?" Ayanokouji asked.

"W-Why are we tied up? And blindfolded as well?" Asahina-senpai asked.

"Hmm, good question... Well, why don't we try to recall what happened on February 14th shall we? I'll be asking you guys some questions, one of you answers, if the answer is correct, naturally, there's a reward, but if you get it wrong you'll be punished. Are you guys in?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Nope, definitely not!" Most of the girls replied.

"Good to know that all of you are willing to participate. Oh, and if you refuse to answer, the punishment will be much worse, so at least try your luck by guessing." Ayanokouji said.

"Now, shall we start?" Ayanokouji said and the girls couldn't do anything but gulp.

"Who was the first one to kiss me that night on February 14th?" Ayanokouji asked as he started to walk slowly in front of everyone.

"Horikita, please, do the honors of answering the first question." Ayanokouji said.

"Huh? Me?" Horikita asked.

"you have 5 seconds, young miss... 5..." 

"Huh?! H-Hey, wait!" 

"No waiting, just answer it, just give a name... 4..."

"Ah, uhh, uhm..."

"3..."

"Tsk, I-I'll go with Hoshinomiya-sensei!" Horikita answered in panick.

"Hmmm..."

"Wrong." Ayanokouji said.

"E-Eh?" 

"How unfortunate... Well, since that was the first question, I'll go easy on you, Horikita." AYanokouji said.

"R-Really?" Horikita asked.

"Yes... But you have to say something first." Ayanokouji said.

"And that is...?" Horikita asked.

"Say, "Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun is my master and I'm going to serve him to make up for my mistakes."." Ayanokouji said.

"What?! There's no way I'm saying that!" Horikita exclaimed flusteredly.

"Then I guess you'll just receive harsher punishment." Ayanokouji said.

"W-Wait! I want to ask a question first." Horikita said.

"You have 5 seconds to ask." Ayanokouji said.

"I just wanted to ask that, if I don't say what you want me to say, what would the "harsher" punishment be?" Horikita spoke as fast as she could.

"Hmm, well, I guess there's no harm in telling you. It's quite simple actually, you'll just be stabbed by a compass in one of your arms or one of the back of your hands, but, every time you flinch or say ouch, you'll receive another stab." Ayanokouji said and that made not just Horikita scared, but also the other girls.