Story 4: Adding spice to life.

[Haruka's Inner Monologue]

'I, Hasebe Haruka, am a normal girl, although, I'm not very open to other people specially boys, looking at me with malicious thoughts, but I can't really blame them, after all for my age my body is more matured but that doesn't mean they can just look at me without thinking about how I feel, their attention would always be on my body, of course I'm not saying that I'm extraordinary or have something very amusing unlike a certain someone who has recently become quite known around the whole school for both athletic and intellectual ability,  a friend of mine, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, or Kiyopon as I call him, before the Sports festival last year most people would think he's boring or a average student who looks (very) handsome, but for some they think he's very mysterious and mature, other people in class also started to get close to him like, Hirata who said Kiyopon was the most reliable person in class and if I remember correctly it seems like they address each other by their first names, as well as Sato and Matsushita seemed to be interested in him, both of them would occasionally glance at him though it seems like they have different thoughts about him, but that doesn't concern me, I'm more curious as to why he invited me to go to his room, well I'm about to find out.

*About 2 Damned hours ago*

{THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KEI, WHO WON'T BE IN THIS PART} 

-FRUSTRATED KEI NOISES-

3rd Person POV

*Kiyotaka's Room*

Ayanokouji was cleaning his room to past the time, it was a cloudy Saturday so the Ayanokouji Group decided to move their appointment with each other to when the weather is good,  after a few hours of cleaning Ayanokouji received a message from Amasawa.

Fr: Amasawa Ichika

<Good Afternoon Ayanokouji-Senpai! I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming over tomorrow for lunch, and I'm craving for something spicy! I advise you to practice since if I'm not satisfied I'm going to have you cook everyday! :)>

Ayanokouji sighs. 'This girl is so troublesome' he thought.

"Practice huh." Ayanokouji mutters as he ponders on what to do. Suddenly the idea to contact someone who likes spicy food came to mind. He messages a certain girl who has a big heart for spicy foods, to come to his dorm room by 5:30, which is 2 hours from now.

After a few minutes have passed after sending the text a reply was received by Ayanokouji, the reply said; 'Sure! I'll be there!'. 

With that Ayanokouji decides to go to Keyaki to buy some ingredients since there were at least an hour and a half before the appointed time.