Breaking the Main Girls' Hearts with a Side-Character :D

*Ah fuck.....
-In this, Kei and Kiyo aren't dating...
_________________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

"Ayanokouji-kun please go out with me!" The female student in front of me said in a loud voice while having her head down. 

We were currently being the school building and the sun had started to set, as cliche as it may sound, it's the truth. This girl in front of me was apparently the one to leave a letter on my desk early in the morning today, and I must say, I clearly did not expect this.

"....." I couldn't give an immediate response. Seeing that I didn't respond, she straightened up and looked at me.

"Ah, o-of course, I'm not expecting you to say yes or give an immediate response, s-so no pressure." She said flusteredly.

"...No, it's not that, it's just that....." 

"J-Just what? I-Is it because we're from different classes? O-Or is it b-because I'm not as pretty as Horikita-san or has a body like Ichinose-san's?" She asked as she started to tear up, which for some reason looked cute.

"N-No, it's not that, it's just that I wasn't expecting something like this, and I thought that this might be some kind of prank or something like that." I replied.

"O-Oh, is that so? Then I assure you it's not any sort of prank, I really, really do like you." She said. 

"I see... Well, in that case, I'll gladly be your boyfriend." I said.

"E-Eh? W-Wait, really?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Y-You aren't lying. This isn't a joke, right?" She asked.

"No, it isn't." I said and she jumped towards me and hugged me.

"I-I don't know what to say." She said.

"Well... You don't have to say anything." I said and she giggled.

"I'll be calling you Kiyotaka from now on." She said.

"Then I'll also be calling you by your name." I said.

"Yeah, you better do." She said as she released me from her hug.

"I will... Now, uh, what are we going to do?" I asked since this is the first time I've ever been in a relationship.

"Hmm, let's see, it's almost night time and we have classes tomorrow, so let's start by walking home to the dorms together." She said.

"Oh, sure, I guess." I said and then we walked back to the dorms together. We talked about random things and such, it was pretty enjoyable. Now, I wonder how my classmates would react to this. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

[Hehe, so, who do you think the girl is?]

~Timeskip~