Shopping... Kinda.....

*Before you go forth onto the story, please read this.
-Ok, you reading this? Ok, so I have something for you reader to do, and that is not to vote. Like, don't vote at all, just read and/or comment, do whatever you wanna do, just don't vote. You're probably gonna ask why, and here's my reason.
+I just want to see a chapter with 0 votes, dunno why, but I want it. If you vote, you'll dream about Hosen x Nagumo. Thank you very much for not voting! :D

_______________________________________________________________________

[Kiyopon!] Haruka said loudly which made me move the phone away from my ear to avoid getting my ear damaged. Do all girls shout when you're on a call with them? Well, maybe not since Horikita doesn't do it.

"Haruka? Why are you calling at 11 P.M.?" I asked. 

[I just wanted to invite you tomorrow! Are you free?] Haruka asked. How can she be so energetic at this time?

"Before I answer that, what are we going to do and where are we going to go tomorrow?" I asked.

[The mall, we're going shopping!] She said. 

"Aren't you broke?" I asked.

[Did you forget Kiyopon? Tomorrow's the first day of the month, and we have a lot of class points, so we're going to get a lot of Private points, don't you remember?] She asked. Oh, right.

[So? Are you free? Are you going to come?] She asked. Hmm, shopping huh... Should I go with them? I mean, it's just probably Haruka and Airi, since Keisei is sick, and Akito has a date. I should go, I was also planning to go buy some things anyway.

"Yeah, sure, I'm coming." I said.

[Really? That's good to hear! Ok, so meet up tomorrow at the main entrance of Keyaki, at 11 A.M. sharp! See ya there Kiyopon, goodnight.] She said.

"Good-" Before I could say goodnight, the call ended. After that call, I charged my phone so that it won't have a low battery tomorrow and so that I can use it in case of an emergency. Emergencies like that one time when I got stuck in an elevator with Ibuki. After doing that, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, and did whatever a human does to fall asleep.

~I missed these: Timeskip!~

[Yeah, I got nothin']

I am now at the entrance of Keyaki mall, there are still 3 minutes left before the appointed time. Usually, Haruka would be early, like about 5 minutes before or something, but this time, it seems like she's running a bit late. Not that it's a problem. 

"Oh, it's Ayanokouji-kun." I heard someone say my name. It was a female's voice. I looked in the direction of where the voice came from, which was to my left, there I saw four girls in casual clothes. Matsushita, Kei, Satou and Shinohara. I looked at the four of them, the three were smiling, while one, specifically Shinohara, looked like she could care less in seeing me. Well, I could care less in seeing her as well.