Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (2)

A/N: Before you read... Uhhh, how do I say this, well, first of all, thank you for reading all my fanfics up until now, I really appreciate it, also thanks for the votes and comments (didn't expect so many of them.), your comments always find a way to make me laugh, but, unfortunately, every journey must come to an end, or so they say, so, this is what I actually want to say, I have decided to drop all my fanfics, all of 'em, It's been fun. So, before anything else, I want to thank you guys once again. Hope you enjoy this one.

Of course, all I said up there, about dropping any of my stories was all cap, I have no intention of dropping any of the fanfics that I have worked hard for, I just wanted to thank you guys (in a dramatic-ish way) lol, anyway, hope you enjoy this one, I don't even know why I decided to make a part two of this nightmare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokouji POV

"...I wonder how the people in the school would react if they heard about this." I muttered to myself.

According to Chairman Sakayanagi, the school had already informed the families of the involved students, including Horikita Manabu, which, I was able to speak with through the Chairman, I genuinely thought he'd be angry at me, but rather than me, he was angry at Nagumo, so I concluded that he actually knew the details, he noted that I need to take care of Horikita, or else he'd do everything in his power to make me pay if I didn't take care of her.

While I was stuck in my thoughts, I bumped into someone.

"Ah- Sor-, nevermind." I was about to apologize, but I deemed it unnecessary considering who it was I bumped into.

"Kuku, how cold of you, no apology?" It was Ryuuen, who had a grin that looks very annoying.

"Ah, Ayanokouji-san! Fancy meeting you here." Ishizaki greeted.

"Anyway, is it true?" Ryuuen asked.

"What is?" I asked back.

"You know what I mean. Did you finally use that Excalibur of yours?" How many nicknames do you have for me and my... thing.

"Excalibur? Why the sudden change?" I asked.

"Well, a king does need his sword and the mightiest sword that has ever been wielded by a king is the Excalibur, isn't it?" I'm surprised Ryuuen knows this much about history.

"I see." I said.

"So? Is it true that you're a father now?" From the looks of it, it seems like they already know and they're just confirming things.

"...Yes..... I think." I answered.

"You think? Oi, oi, it seems like you aren't sure whether they're really pregnant or not." Is this guy worried about me?