11 | november cold

Start from the beginning

He came back with a pair of jeans in his hands, those were the ones I changed from. He gave them to me and turned around, giving me enough privacy to change. I tried to stand but my feet were wobbly, it was difficult even to stand let alone wearing a jeans. I was not able to put my foot into the leg. I struggled with it for a good five minutes when I finally gave up and just called Caim.

" uhmm, C-caim can you please help me with this?" I asked, showing him the jeans, he noticed my feet wobbling. I could already feel the heat from my blood rushing towards my face, making it look like a tomato. I put both my hands on my cheeks to hide my burning face. Ughh, this is so embarrassing.

Caim turned around and for a split second his eyes held softness but then they were back to being empty, he looked me in the eyes and took the jeans from my hand, never breaking the eye contact. Caim's hands went behind my back to support me and pulled me into him to rest my body weight fully on him. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders.

He was still looking in my eyes but this time his eyes held question as if he's silently asking for my permission. I hesitated a little but eventually gave in and nodded my head. He slowly bent down and got my leg out through the hole and did the same with the second one. I buried my face in his shoulder for saving myself of the utter embarrassment.

When he was done with pulling my legs through them, slowly he slid the whole jeans up and buttoned it around my waist. His hands brushed my stomach which was bare because the camisole ended just above my navel, quickly pulling the button through the hoop. He sucked in a breath and quickly let go of it, adjusting my camisole in the process.

My legs were finally wrapped up in warmth and it feels nice. Finally, I let go of his wide shoulders and stood in front of him. I avoided looking into his eyes, feeling too embarrassed and ashamed to even look at him. He stopped for a second and suddenly peeled off his signature jacket which I wore the other day, the one which has his last name printed on its back. How can I not remember this jacket, it had gained me too much attention for my liking.

He dropped it around my shoulders and pulled my hands through the sleeves. It again swallowed my whole figure and smelled exactly like the other when I wore it. I can feel myself drowning in this scent. It calmed me down but the room was still felt like it was closing on me. The walls were not white anymore but the shade of blood, red. The word murderer was written on them. After everything, I finally voiced out my thoughts which were swirling in my brain for too long.

" Caim, please take me out of this place," I said, more like begged in front of him. He said nothing, asked me nothing, just picked me up in his arms and went downstairs. I gasped at the sudden movement but settled myself comfortably in the arms of Caim. I looked at his face, like actually looked at him.

Every single curve of his face was captivating. The perfectly sharp nose, his slightly chapped but red lips were so alluring that all I have to do is move my head a little and I could taste them, those high cheekbones and chiselled jaw complimenting his painfully handsome face but again the most striking feature was his eyes, those silver eyes. They were blank but held every emotion to the brim waiting to get spill with only one blink.

He walked outside and the chilly wind hit my face, I felt a little more awake. Caim kicked close the front door and walked towards the car, parked in the middle of the road with its driverside door opened, he walked some more and I could hear the ignition system on. Giving me the sign that he was indeed worried about me. It warmed me inside that someone cares for me to a certain extent.

He walked around the car and opened the passenger side door for me to sit but I didn't want to be separated from his warm embrace. He tried to settle me inside the car but I tightened my hold on him and buried my face further into his chest.

" miliani, get inside," he said and again tried but I did not budge and kept holding him, I shook my head to tell him that I don't want to sit here.

" you told me to get you out of the house then why are refusing to sit inside the car," he asked me with a hint of annoyance lacing his voice. I probably should listen to him but I don't want to leave this warmth and this weather is not cooperating with me.

"I don't wanna sit here" I mumbled in his chest and it comes out muffled but he somehow heard it and sighed. He closed the door and walked towards the other side. I got a little confused as to why he was walking towards the driver's side but it got answered when he opened the door and moved to sit inside. He settled inside with ease, even with carrying me. He was sitting on the seat while I was straddling his lap.

The position was far from being compromising but surprisingly it felt good to be this close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder, feeling his heart beating calmly against my own felt peaceful. He breathed out and held me tighter against his body, with a kiss on my shoulder he drove down to the place where I can feel the November chills with Caim.

So yeah, peace is what i'm feeling right now.

------
I'm sorry for the late update.
Hope you like the chapter.
Please vote and comment your feedback💕