07 | kylie dawson.

Kylie Dawson - ^up

You can imagine whoever you want😊

Miliani's POV

We drove to the grocery store just in time to meet Lucas, he was sitting on the roof of his car with that red floral shirt I gave him and some black jeans. All in all, he looked good and I'm sure Kylie is going to have a hard time keeping her eyes away from his body.

When he heard us coming towards him, he smiled at us and jumped off the roof, Caim got out of the car, coming to my side and opened my gate for me, like always he held out his hand and I took it. I came out of the car just to have a monkey Lucas jumping on me. He literally jumped on me and caged me in his arms.

" oh my God, I'm so nervous," he said and tightened his hold on me. I was amused and surprised, I wrapped my arms around his torso and rubbed my hands on his back, trying to calm him down. Caim somehow didn't find it amusing and simply broke our hug by pulling me out of Lucas's hold dragging me away by my shirt, wow! Romantic much.

" chill man I'm not taking her away from you," Lucas said nonchalantly and laughed but I found some hidden meaning behind his words and by the way Caim's body reacted to those words my suspicion was confirmed. He glared at Lucas, while Lucas avoided his eyes.

Caim momentarily tensed but relaxed when he knew that I was watching, I looked at him with a questioning look but he just avoided looking at me in general. It made me curious but I fought the feeling. I know Caim has his suitcase of secrets that he is not ready to share them with anyone but slowly I'm going to unload that bag and leave everything in open to look closely, if he lets me but first i just have to wait and be patient until he trusts me enough to let me in so I can help him with whatever problem he is having.

Lucas seems to know a little bit about his past, this is a fact that even Lucas doesn't know everything. He knows just the bits and pieces that Caim allowed himself to show others and that alone is one wholesome topic for me to get bothered upon because that guy can surely control the way he feelst ive seen emough snippets of his emotions that confirmed that he's not deep gone, he still cant help but show a little bit of feelings when hes with me.

A car pulled up near ours and my two Idiotic best friends came out of it. I swear they travel everywhere together. They were coming towards us with their usual happy smiles but something was off between them. I can tell because firstly, they're not holding hands. They hold hands subconsciously almost everytime we go out or when we're walking together in the school hallways, sometimes I have to remind them that they're holding hands. It's like an instinct of Karlos to hold Ailee's hand. So them not holding hands is very questionable.

Secondly, they were not bickering as usual. Actually, they were not talking at all. They both have a good tendency to fight anytime and anywhere. They would fight over stupid things, and now, they are not fighting and that is very unsettling.

" Hii, " Ailee greeted with a small smile which was awfully fake. Karl just stood there silently with a passive expression, I nudged him to get his attention.

" hey," he said with an almost blank look, okay now something is definitely going on between them. I stared at them suspiciously, Ailee looked at me and gave me that 'I'll tell you everything but not right now look and I settled with it.

" Hello, Karlos and Ailee," I said but stressed out their names to let them know that I know something is up. They both looked uncomfortable and that just made me even more curious. Karl even glared at me but Ailee nudged him. something is wrong.

" Okay, since everyone is present. We should get going. Kylie comes at this store at around 6 so we have only thirty min to plan everything" Lucas somehow detected the thick tension and blended it with the reminder of our mission.