50 | my heart

Caim's POV

The cluttered state of my room represents my brain. The broken glass on the floor, shredded bed sheets; toppled over chairs and table, everything inside my room represents the turmoil in my heart. My room was thrashed and I was the reason behind it. My mind was screaming at me to stop, it was telling me to just stop.stop.stop but it was my heart that controlled me this time.

My heart was in pain, in so much pain that I could feel it bleeding. Pushing back my sweat soaked hair, I sat down on my bed. My eyes sting from the heartbreak I felt just a few hours ago. It was inevitable; from the moment I found out about Layla being Miliani's sister- I knew I was signing myself for a broken heart.

She knows. Miliani knows about me, she knows who I truly am and she hates me for that. In those short thirty minutes, my whole life crumbled down. The look on her face when she saw me pointing a gun towards her, the pure hate when she told me to never show her my face, the pain of betrayal was so clear in her eyes that I found myself closing mine. It was unbearable

Miliani was the only good thing in my life; she was the only place that felt like mine. Her arms felt warm and her smile was the light that brightens up every room she walks in. I was so consumed in her that I couldn't prevent the inevitable.

I love her; I love her so freaking much that if she tells me to beg on my knees to get her back, I will do it; I will do it without thinking for a second. But that's the thing; she would never want me back. Not after she found out that I was the one gave the locket to her sister, not after she found out that I am behind her sister's murder.

"FUCK!" I ripped the pillow from under my head and throw it on the wall. I was angry, at myself-and for the first time-at my choice of life. If only I was normal than none of this would've happened, Mili would be mine without any secrets.

Clutching my hair in my hand I dropped down on my bed. It was only minute after that my phone started ringing. I picked the phone from the mess on my bed. My heartbeat quickened when I saw Miliani's name flashing on the phone, without thinking much, I picked the call.

"h-hello, Caim?" my heart dropped, it wasn't Mili, but someone else. The disappointment only lingered for a few beats when I realized that someone else was calling me from Mili's phone. 

"Who's this and how do you have this phone? Where's Miliani?" I couldn't help the panic in my voice, when the girl on the side let out a sob, my mind felt into frenzy. All I could think of was Miliani.

"It's Kylie. Can yo-you please come here?" my eyes furrowed, her voice was trembling as if she was scared.

"Where is Miliani?" I could feel myself start to panic. Kylie took a shuddering breath. for god's sake please be okay. please.

"She's unconscious, i-" I cut her off. I was too worried.

"Where are you?" I asked, already taking my keys out of my jeans pocket, I pulled on a t-shirt I found on the chair and walked out of my house. After Kylie told me the address, I couldn't help but worry about her. what was she doing in a bar? please Miliani be safe, i chnted through out my drive

I drove outside of the speed limit, the bar was half an hour away from my house and when I pulled over the curb. I could see the place packed with drunken idiots. It smelled stale and I was getting more anxious. What if someone tried to do something with her?please Miliani be safe, i chanted through out my drive

I shoved away the thought in the back of my head and pushed past the doors of the bar. Shoving past people, I finally reached the washroom where Kylie told me they were and opened the gate.