57 | turmoil

Caim's POV

"do we have any lead on Grey?" I asked, my voice completely vexed. I was now getting tired of looking for that fucker, he's been playing hide and seek with us ever since our warehouse was burnt. he's a always a step further from us and that fact alone is enough to keep me on edge.

"No, boss. we've have trying to track his location but every time we get a lead, it changes and we get back to point zero." I sighed before closing my eyes. this day couldn't get any worse. first I had to deal with the guy Sam dragged into the dungeon. he was a little fucker that decided that it was nice to kill one of my man and attempt escape. what he didn't know was that I knew he was going to pull this stunt sooner or later and that I was ready for it.

i was agitated as it is after coming back from school and now these guys are irritating me even more. "why are you here if you cant find me a man?" i stood up from the chair i was sitting on, "why the fuck are you here if you cant do the only thing you're suppose to do?" i said in a calm voice, i was trying really hard to not let go of my anger on them but they are making it fucking impossible.

"b-boss. we're tr-trying our hardest b-but he jams the network every time he changes h-his location" not wanting to listen to more of their bullshit, i turned to leave but stopped and turn back. "I am giving you three more days to find me his location. if you couldn't than ill make sure you never get job anywhere. I will destroy you" their faces paled considerably but I walked out of the room to cool down. I don't what I would've done if I stayed a second longer.

The interaction with Miliani in school was still playing in my mind. the fact that she knows about my involvement in her sister's life scared me. I, for the first time in my life felt scared to lose something so precious. Miliani, to me isn't just special, she's the definition of love for me. She's the feeling I can relate to as love, she's the feeling that feels so foreign yet I want to revel in it, in her.

She's almost completely slipped from my palm but there's just a little fragment of her in me and I don't think I'm ready to let it go. I am not ready to live a life that doesn't have her smiles, her laughs, her love, herself. I can't live my life without having her eyes look at me when I wake up, It will betraying myself and I am not that strong.

Miliani has become the permanent in my life, almost a lifestyle. She's my first thought after i wake up and last when i close my eyes only to dream about her. I don't know if I'm being obsessive or plane stupid to love another person like she was white gold but whatever i know about love i will give it to her, pour it on her feet and it still won't run out. Her love is fucking streaming in my blood.

I rubbed a hand over my tired face before pulling my phone out my pocket to call Rosalie. She's in the hacking group. Her brain is out of this fucking world, there's nothing she can't hack and right now I am in a desperate situation which requires her assistant.

I've known Rosalie since she was recruited by Jacub, she's like a daughter to Jacub and Georgia. They cherish her like she's some goddess.

I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up, one ring turns to two and then five but she didn't pick her phone. This gets me even more irritated. I took a deep breath before trying once again and again until i finally hear her voice.

"Hello" she whispers on the other side. Her breathing was coming out in a ragged mess and i could sense a tremble in her voice. Something's wrong.

"Where are you?" I asked, already walking out of the house. If she's in trouble then I'll have to inform Jacub but first, i needed to know her location so i can reach there and tell Jacub as well.

"Ho-hospital" she broke down as soon as the words left her mouth. My brows furrowed. Hospital? What is she doing there? Is she hurt?

I quickly opened my car door and sped down the road.