new story!

Spade of Hearts.

"What is the meaning of life?" She asked me while plucking more white daisies from the bush. Her dark hair flowed in the direction of the wind. I just watched her, laying down on the ground, facing her.

"Waiting for another day" I answered with a shrug, she twirled around in the feild like she was flying, her white dress made her look like an Angel.

"No" she said laughing while twirling a daisy in her hand " the meaning of life is living it" as she hands me the flower before kissing my cheek.

--------
Poets often writes pain. Portraying the feeling into words that leaves the person reading it a victim of addiction. Pain always Tastes better when new grief is given to it. It thrives on misery, addiction, sorrow and it only flourishes when one feels.

He has wished pain everyday, only to write about it like everyone else does. He has asked for pain like others pray for wellness. Nobody knew what it was being HIM as he never showed himself to anyone but they still loved him. He was untouchable, indifferent and silent. But they always say, when you listen closely you can hear the silence talk.

Now, rainbows are the creation of refraction, water reflect the light and creates this magnificent sight that leaves everyone in awe. Everyone knows that it's an illusion but they still wish to go to the end of it with their loved ones.

She could delineate illusion with so much details that one feels like it's real. Every painted imagination hold a piece of herself, she loses her one fragment when she complete one portrait. Her heart is her bestfriend and Canvases, her life. She was welcoming, soft and happy. Everything he never was.

When words and colours bound together, it's manifestation come real. Creating all the hues of romance and poems into one big painting which leaves the creators in awe.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I hope you give it a try. The first few chapters are going to be uploaded in these couple of days and than I'll gradually update.