appreciation

hello my beautiful readers,

this is abrupt but i really wanted to thank all of my readers. i was just sitting while scrolling through all the stats of Caim and safe to say i got a little overwhelmed from the amount of readers i got from all over the world. this is very new for me, i didn't thought while writing the first chapter of Caim that it'll be loved by so many of you people.

at first Caim was just a imagination and maybe a idea to start something new, writing has never crossed my mind two years back whenever i thought of doing something fun. it was always an afterthought that maybe i can write something. I've been reading wattpad stories since last five years and only got courage to write a year before. 

i never thought i'd get this much appreciation on this story and when it did i thought why not write some more. and just like that i started writing more and more. again, Caim was going to be the only story that i would write but than i got greedy and started writing another one and then another and so I've got at least five stories pending in my draft.

so, all of this is possible because of the support i got from you guys, and one things that actually hit me was, while reading all the comments of Caim i noticed i don't have a single hateful comment or an offensive one. not wanting to jinx this. but yeah, I've seen other writers posting a separate msg about many offensive comments she/he received from readers, either on the way she/he write or on her/his characters but so far i'm clean and i'm happy for that.

again, that's only possible because of you guys and all i want to say is that if AFTER is famous, its because of you. if 'chasing red' got famous it was all because of you. readers who read the works of people who only started writing on this platform. and i want Caim to get famous 'if it gets famous' all because of you.

thankyou, i know it got a bit too long but its alright. 

you people mean the world to a writer and i'm happy i can appreciate you for that.