45 | misinterpret

Miliani's POV

I could feel my heart shattering, my blood roaring and a sting of incoming tears in my eyes as I looked them. she was sitting too close to him and he let her. a tear dropped from my eye as i saw her whispering something in his ear while her head touched his shoulder, Caim looked the least bit bothered from her proximity. when she leaned back her arm grazed his ear which made me even more emotional.

 She was beautiful girl with chocolate skin and black auburn hair. The girl was wearing a tight black dress that accentuated her curves, poising a confident aura. her face was cut with beautiful features. strong cat like brown eyes, with a perfectly done eyeliner. plump lips, painted red. in a way we both were dressed similar but in comparison to her I looked like nothing.

I wasn't hurt because i saw him with her, I was hurt and angry because Caim lied to me. He told me he was going back to the hospital but he's here with a girl almost sitting on his lap. Who does he think he is? A tear fell down my cheek. I couldn't help but stare at them as they talked like nobody is watching them. I frustratingly wiped it away before gulping down the shot served for someone else. a distant 'hey' was heard but i didn't give much mind to it. all my focus was on the guy i love, sitting with another girl.

i calmed my head to not jump to conclusion that aren't right but I was doing just that, this never happened with me before. The cheating thing. I know we aren't together but that doesn't give him a free ticket to go out with anyone. sighing to myself. i swallowed the bitter taste of pain and leaned back on the stool.

Suddenly I saw her standing up, her long legs making her look taller than more girls. she was walking forward with her phone against her ear.  I really have no chance against her, she was gorgeous. her brown eyes sparkled in the light while long lashes framed her eyes beautifully. a very pointed nose completed her goddess attire. She was beautiful. Her hair was curled into soft waves and pinned back in some hairstyle. The red light in the club made her stand out even more from everyone else. (i dont even know why i described with so much good features :D. i guess its a girl thing to make every female character in her story look so much beautiful)

I looked back at Caim to see him on his phone. his eyes were fixated on the screen.  I decided to try the most cliché thing, i pulled out my phone and texted him. my hands shivered as i typed the message. what if he lies to me again? 

Where are you?

He checked his phone immediately after it lighted up but instead of replying me back he placed his phone face first on the table, no expression on his face. he didn't even look guilty after he placed his phone. Another tear slipped out of my eye. I tried once again.

Caim? Are you still at the hospital?

He didn't check his phone. "Dammit" I cursed as slowly my tears were flowing at an uncomfortable rate. Why the hell am I crying? It was me who told him we can't be together.

After another five minutes the girl returned back to the lounge, taking her place beside Caim. She turned towards him with a serious expression but soon it turned into one with a flirty smile and once again they started talking to each other. Everything was alright for a few second, they just talked like some friends but than Caim ruined everything by putting his hand on her thigh. Her bare thigh. This was my breaking point, I stood up from the stool to walk to where he was sitting.

But before I could, one hand stopped me. i followed the hand to see it was the bartender who was checking me out earlier. my annoyance raised even more.

"I don't think that's a good idea" the bartender told me. His lips were pulled into a smirk while he shake a drink for someone. His green eyes seemed familiar but I dismissed the thought.