Chapter 31: She left me too

Your POV*

I feel this heaviness in my chest and a million emotions are being thrown against me. I feel insane and like I'm going to explode.

"Y/n that is no way to speak to your mother!" Sierra snaps.

"You have absolutely no right to call yourself that!" I yell.

"You have no idea how much pain that you have caused me! The times you should have been there Jackson was. He was there when I was blaming myself  for you leaving." I start out yelling but end with a calm voice. She crosses her arms speechless trying to find the words to say.

" I have nothing else to say to you." I say as my eyes water. I walk away and all eyes are on me. I turn the corner near a place at the mall where I can have a bit of privacy. I lean back into the wall and take a breath trying to process everything.

"Hey... I don't mean to interrupt but you had every right to yell at her like that." I snap my head up to see a boy standing in front of me.

"Thank you." I smile and wipe away my tears.

"My...My mom left too when I was younger." He sighs.
" I'm sorry... I understand completely."
"Yeah... I just was never that brave enough to stand up to her...you know?" He sighs.
"Yeah...well I embarrassed myself in front of everyone, but it had to be said." I look at him and he sits next to me.
" Can I sit here ?" He questions
"Yeah of course." I say scooting over.
"What's your name?"
"My name is y/n nice to meet you." I smile
"My name is Brandon." He says shaking my hand.
"So how old are you?" He questions
"I'm 18..you?"
"Same here." He responds.