Chapter 67: Plans

Your POV*

" So I think we are about finished." My mom clasps her hands together in excitement.

" Yes, yes we are!" I beam.

" I have something for you." She looks down and plays with her hand.

" What is it ?" I ask a bit nervous and she pulls out a beautiful beige box with white silk ribbon tying it together.

" Open it." She smiles with tears shining in her eyes.

"It's so pretty." I whisper grabbing the box and undoing the ribbon.

" Just wait until you look inside."

I open it to reveal a gorgeous white as snow veil. It has pretty dainty flowers along the pin and has lace trimming around the edges that are shaped as butterflies and flowers.

" I- Is this for me." I ask as tears threaten to pour out of my eyes.

" Yes it is. It was mine and now it's yours to have." She says gently holding my hand.

" It's beautiful Mom." I say squeezing her hand and her eyes widen.

" Oh honey." She says shakily as she embraces me into a hug. I hug her back tightly as tears stream down our faces.

"I also have an idea for your invitations. If you are up to it." She sniffles.

" Yeah yeah anything." I pull away and wipe my tears away.

" So I was thinking candle wax on the envelope and I'm not sure what you want on the inside." She grins and I nod excitedly.

We iron out all the little details like sending out wedding invitations to our friends, buying a wedding band for Jackson, picking out colors and dresses.

---

"We are done." We both sigh.

" Hey Laura." Jackson smiles coming downstairs.

"Hello Jackson." She softly says and he greets me with a kiss.

" Okay so.. my sisters coming over." He says smiling nervously.

" NOW?" I shout.

" Yes." He says and I sigh.

" You two will have to figure it out she can't hold onto this grudge forever.

" Yeah I know." I mumble and he hugs me.

We explain some details to Jackson and he grins. After that we eat dinner and my mom leaves.

---

The doorbell rings and I look up at him.

"She's here!" I hiss.

" I know." He chuckles

" Can we pretend we aren't here?" I half joke.

"No." He smiles waving his finger and I roll my eyes.

He stands up opening the door and my heart sinks a bit.

" JP! " She smiles and hugs her brother.Then her eyes find me and her smile widens.

" Hi Y/n! " She gushes and embraces me in a hug.

" Oh hi Isabelle." I say awkwardly.

" Call me Iz...you are going to be my sister-in-law." She says brightly. Relief washes over me and is replaced with excitement.

" Okay Iz." I smile and Jackson rolls his eyes.

I smack his arm and grab my phone to show her the y/f/c bridesmaid dresses.

"So now that we are okay I was wondering if you wanted to be my bridesmaid." I ask nervously.

" Correction. Maid of Honor." She says with her nose in the air.

"Really?!" I squeal.

" Yes !" She says and I jump into her arms.

" Hey just don't steal my fiance away from me okay ?" Jackson says sarcastically.

" Oh don't worry Jack." She smirks at him.

" Why? Can I not have both of the Passaglia's ?" I say wrapping my arms around her neck.

" That's not funny." He narrows his eyes at me at me and I smirk.

" It's a little bit funny." She laughs putting her hands down to my waist making him even angrier.

" That's it." He says swooping down and throwing me over his shoulders.

I scream and he shuts the door throwing me on the bed.

" Stop flirting with my sister." he snaps coming closer.

" I'm not." I say pouting.

"Stop acting all innocent." He says kissing me roughly. I hook my arms around his neck leaning back on the bed.

"But it's fun getting you all worked up." I smile.

A/N: AHHH ISABELLE IS GOING TO BE UR MAID OF HONOR :D