Chapter 19: The Ferris wheel

Your POV*

Jackson's mouth is in a hard line and he wraps his arm around my waist .

"This is y/n she is my girlfriend." Jackson says sternly .

"Oh my bad bro...hi y/n " Oscar says awkwardly .

"Hey." I say in the same response

"Okay...We are going to splash mountain we'll see you later."

"Okay byee!" Oscar says as he walks away.

We get in line and Jackson rolls his eyes. I grab his hands and look at him.

"What's wrong."

"nothing." He say with attitude.

"yes there is something." I say softly.

"It's just he was looking at you."

"and..." I already know why, but I just want to confirm it.

"y/n..I am a guy and I know how guys think-" he says and I hug him.

"I just... don't want any other guy looking at you that way except me." he murmurs.

"I know...I love you." I say earning a smile from him as he looks down at me.We play around while we wait. It's time for us to go next and I know Jackson loves roller coasters, but I am kind of what's the word terrified of them.

"You should go in the front y/n I know you love being first." he says with a taunting smirk.

"No you should go first." he chuckles and sits in front. I sit behind him and my blood goes cold.It starts and they talk about the safety measures blah blah blah we already heard it a thousand times. The ride starts, we go forward and the water splashes at us teasingly. We continue and I hear the dreadful creak of the roller coaster and I start to babble.

" I um haha I ahh." I start freaking out.

"Babe its going to be fine just hold on to me." he says calming me down ever so slightly. We go on and It's a pattern of dips and splashes, and I try to anticipate the dips. We go into a pitch black cave and I wrap my arms around Jackson. He gives me a reassuring squeeze and I take a deep breath. There are creepy animations from a movie I have never seen as a kid, It goes on for a while until I see two stupid vultures...Then the fifty feet drop awaits us.

"HAHAHHAHA" Jackson laughs as we drop.

"AHHHHHHHH" I scream and shut my eyes holding tightly on too Jackson. We finally get off the ride and my heart is racing, I have adrenaline and my legs are shaky.

"I love you..." Jackson smiles and picks me up to hug me.

Jackson's POV

I know roller coasters are not her favorite, but she does them for me.

"wh- why" her voice shaky.

"You do this for me and I appreciate you for that."

"Oh- I mean I like them, but they are not my favorite." she giggles.

The sun starts to set and she leads us to the Ferris wheel . I like roller coasters, but I hate heights. I know weird, but at least roller coasters are fast but the Ferris wheel isn't.

"Can we go please." she gives me a her sad eyes that she knows I can't resist .

"Okay let's go." I sigh pushing my fears away.

We get on and slowly head to the top. I tense up and she scoots closer to me.

"I- I like the view" I say as my stomach flutters.

"Me too...I know your scared but lets focus on something else."

"Like what?" I say and she pulls me into a kiss. Even more butterflies invade my stomach. All my fear melts away and is replaced with ecstasy.

Your POV*

I crash my lips into his and he puts one hand right above my hip and the other one beneath my jaw and down to my neck then up again . This action sends sparks through me and I tilt my head back, but the Ferris wheel jerks.