Chapter 20: Fans

Jackson's POV*

We literally get jerked back into reality and y/n grabs onto to me. We look at each other and start laughing. We slowly get down and I am so happy to get off, but also enjoyed it. 

"Look at you! You made it through." she beams

"Well I was distracted most of the time." I give her a look and she smiles shyly.

"Oh my- Jackson Passaglia" I hear a voice behind me. 

"yeah that's me." I say as I turn around and this girl jumps into my arms.

"I literally love you so much" She squeals and I hug her back.

"Can we please take a picture!" she pleads and we take some photos.

"Is that y/n...She's even prettier in person." She says and I see y/n's annoyed expression disappear and is replaced with a beautiful grin. 

"You are so sweet!" y/n says and I smile feeling a bit relieved I wasn't sure how she was going to react. She takes a picture with her and the girl leaves. We get ready to leave and I look at y/n she has an absent expression on her face.

"hey..." I say and hold her hand.She shakes her head and looks at me.

"hi" she smiles but it's fake. What is wrong?

"look at me what's wrong?" I stop us and look at her.

"nothing is wrong Jackson." she looks at me and I feel a wall between us.

"You know you can tell me anything right."

"yes I know..."

We start to drive home and it feels quiet and not the comfortable silence, but the silence that is so loud I want to scream. 

Your POV*

I need to stop. I need to deal with my own issues because I don't want him to think I don't love him, but I'm struggling I love that he has these fans and their sweet. I'm just not used to it and I have no idea how to communicate this to him. 

"y/n your killing me." he says and I look at him. I know this is hard for him because I'm shutting down. He has done nothing, but love me.

"Jackson...I don't know how to explain this to you...I just don't want to seem like some crazy person. I'm just not used to people being all over you...you know. I mean I've seen girls at school fall for you-" I start to say.

"y/n...I am going to say this until you believe me I love you and only you. I only have eyes for you. Yes I love my fans because their so supportive and got me where I am today. I need you to understand that because I don't say that loosely."

"Your so perfect." I sigh.

"y/n...you know that's far from the truth..." he lifts my chin up to look at him.

"yes you are..." I pout and he smiles.

"That's why I've been thinking" he smiles a bit nervously.