Chapter 30: Your a Child

Your Pov*

"Y/n you're getting married?!" My mom yells and I'm not sure if she is excited or if she is upset.

"Y- yes" I say expecting the worst.

"Can we um talk in person ?" My mother questions and I run my hand through my hair.

"Yeah sure when?" I say a little on edge.

"Today...perhaps?"

"Okay let's meet up at the mall?"

"Sure the one on 72nd and Austin street?"

"Yes...Can we meet up in 2 hours."

"So at 6 ?"

"Yes"

"Okay I'll see you there."

"See you y/n." I end the call and throw it on our bed.

"Do you need me to come y/n... because if you need me to-"

"-It's okay Jackson... I need to fight my own battles." I sigh and give him a swift kiss before I get up to get ready.

Jackson's POV*

I see her get up and I sigh hoping and praying that her Mom doesn't change her mind about us getting married.

Your POV*

Hours Pass*

"Call me if anything." Jackson looks at me not breaking eye contact to make sure I understand.

"Yes Dad..." I say with a hint of sarcasm.

" I mean it y/n.." he grabs my hand and I look at him.

" I understand." I say seriously and he lets go of my wrist.

" I love you." I say softly and his features relax.

"I love you..so much." He responds and pulls me into a long kiss. I smile and pull away getting out of the car. I take a few steps and I see my mother standing tall. This time she doesn't look tired but all put together like a doll.

" Y/n !" She smiles and walks towards me.

"Hi.." I say a bit awkwardly.

" I got us a table at this restaurant... It's right over there."

"Thank you.." I say as we head towards the table and sit down. This can't be so bad could it I think to myself as the waiter seats us.

"So...tell me how did all of this happen." She says as she looks down at the menu.

"Well..a lot lead up to that."

"like.."

"Well Jackson got drugged at a party but it looked like he was cheating. Which caused me to go to the car and on accident I found the ring." I said and her eyes widened.

"And how did he propose..." she asks and I tilt my head in annoyance because she totally dismissed the part about Jackson.

"In our room after I told him-" I start but she laughs.

"Oh that's priceless sweetheart...In your room." She scoffs.

" What's that supposed to mean." I say as my blood starts to boil.

"Seriously...Sweet-"

"Don't call me sweetheart.." I say seriously.

"Ok... I am just trying to say that you two are still children..you have no idea what love is... In my opinion I think you shouldn't marry him." She says in a condescending tone.

"You have no Idea what you are talking about!" I yell as I stand up not caring what others see.

"Y/n..."

"No Sierra... you have no say in my life. You lost that authority when you decided to be a coward and leave your daughter in an abusive home. You lost the little respect I had for you.Don't you ever try to tell me how I should run my life again!" I yell... and all my trauma starts to flash before me...no.

A/N: Hey :) I am so sorry for not updating sooner! I promise to try to post everyday.