Chapter 42: Do you still love me?

Your POV*

I stand there rooted to the ground.

"But-" I say as he's walking away. He turns back and shakes his head in disbelief.

"Okay think of it from my point of view...the guy you love kisses the girl you were worried about over some misunderstanding!" He snaps and my eyes water.

" I already said I was sorry... even when I did kiss him I said your name." I mumbled.

" You what?" He asks curiously, I see the corner of his lips rise and I roll my eyes .

" I SAID YOUR NAME !" I yell with my hands on my hips .

" How'd he react..." He smiles mischievously.

"He said it was okay...and that he'd wait for me... and I told him that I still loved you." I sigh looking down and without a word he carries me bride style.

"Do you... do you still love me."He says his eyes filled with worry and hope.

"Jackson if there was a word I knew that was stronger than ' I love you' I would say it." I say caressing his cheek and he sets me down in front of the door.

"I guess we're meant to be." He smiles and grabs my hand to twirl me around.

" Why do you say that?" I ask and he grabs my waist lowering me down.

"Because... we just danced in the rain. That is like every love story." He smiles brightly and I can't help but giggle.

"C'mon let's go inside so we don't get sick." I say opening the door and we walk in.

"You first." He says unbuttoning his shirt and I protest.

" No you go first... your already undressing anyways." I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine but if you get sick I'm not taking care of you." He says jokingly and I laugh.

" I can take care of myself." I scoff and he laughs walking up our stairs. I hear the water turn on and I take off all of my clothes replacing it with a robe. I sit on our bed and grab my phone. I know Jackson loves chains so I go online to find one. I look at some and I see this gorgeous butterfly gold necklace that I know he would love. I smile down at it and I hear the door open.

"Now your turn." Jackson demands and I look up at him. He leans against the the door frame running one of his hands through his hair.

" Yes sir." I say saluting him and his serious expression changes into a deep smile. I walk up to him and he kisses my fore head.

" Have a nice shower baby." He says looking in my eyes and I go to turn on the water.

Jackson's POV*

I grab blankets and my computer . I set up a movie night in our bed as she takes a shower. I rush down stairs to go get snacks. I get popcorn, chocolate , chips and drinks. I sit on our bed and put on the purple LED lights as wait for her to come out. I lean against the head board and I see the door open. I smile as I see her in her cozy sweats and hoodie.

"Jackson I-" She says with her face shocked. I smirk and she covers her mouth with her hands.

"Come here." I say and I open my arms. Her eyes light up and she jumps in my arms.

" I don't deserve you." She whispers as she nuzzles herself against the crook of my neck.

"I know you don't." I say my smirk growing, I instantly get goosebumps from her warm breath.

" What are we watching ?" She says excitedly holding onto me tightly.

"Whatever you want."

A/N: ONLY BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS DOESN'T MEAN IM NOT POSTING :D !

Merry Christmas I love you guys! Here is my gift to you guys ;)