26

•~• AVERY •~•

The next morning, I'm sleeping peacefully when suddenly the bed is moving and there's a sudden brightness in the room. I hear Sammy and JJ shouting, "Wake up! It's time to wake up and go on that stupid 7am flight!"
I groan and roll over, opening my eyes and squinting at the light from the lamp. "What time is it?"
"A little before 5....." JJ says innocently, his blue eyes bright and wide awake. What the fuck is he on and can I have some? 😳😱 He's so full of energy!
"Ughhhhhh." Gilinsky groans tiredly next to me.
"C'mon Avery get up, finish packing, get dressed and then we can all leave to head to the airport." Sammy says.
"The flight isn't for another two hours." I whine.
"Exactly babe. That's why you need to wake up and get ready. It takes like a half hour to get there and then we have to go through security...." Sammy says.
"I don't wanna wake up." I whine some more.
"Me neither." Gilinsky whines next to me.
"You can sleep on the plane." JJ suggests.
"Fine. Okay." I reply getting up and crawling out of G's warm embrace. I head over to my suitcase and find something comfy to throw on. I decide on grey sweats that bunch up towards the bottom, a white racer back tanktop and a blue ombré cardigan then clean underwear and my sports bra. Then I head into the bathroom to go shower real quick.
After I shower, I throw my hair up into a messy bun atop my head, not even bothering to brush it, then get dressed. Then I grab all of my shit out of the bathroom and head out into my room. When I get out there my boys are waiting for me, all of them dressed. Gilinsky's in his Michigan hoodie with Nike basketball shorts and his Vans, looking tired as hell. Sammy is wearing his sweatpants that look almost identical to mine, a colorful hoodie and his black Vans. Then JJ is in his grey Magcon hoodie with Nike basketball shorts and his Vans. [A/N see photo with this chapter ☺️ -SLJW🙈💕]
"I don't wanna be up this earlyyyy." I whine and walk to my two suitcases, packing everything up into them. I double check to make sure I have everything then grab my phone off the charger, throw the charger in my purse then pull on my leopard print Vans.
"Ready princess?" JJ jokes.
"I guess....." I reply tiredly.
"We gotta all meet in the lobby in 5 minutes with all of our stuff. Then we'll load up the limos and head to the airport." G says, reading his phone.
I yawn. "Okay." I grab my very large suitcase that I somehow managed to fit all of my mall purchases into (shoes included....) and pull it off the bed, surprised by how much it actually weighs. It's so freaking heavy!
"Lemme get that before you break your back." Sammy offers and effortlessly takes my heavy suitcase while I grab my smaller one.
Then we head downstairs to the lobby, meeting the others, who all look just as tired as Sammy, the Jacks and I. Brent avoids looking my way. Awww poor baby is shy. Sammy sets my suitcase down and heads back up to the room to grab his stuff.
It takes about ten minutes to get everyone's stuff into the one limo and in that time frame we thank the hotel staff for putting up with us and then we each grab a cup of coffee and head out to the limo. Then off to the airport we go.
By 6:30, we are at the airport and done with security and are just waiting for our flight to Virginia. Then it's called and we all head onto the plane, fighting over who sits next to who. I end up sitting between JJ and Sammy. Gil is on the other side of JJ. As soon as the flight takes off, I'm out cold till it ends.
When we get to Virginia, Bart has us load up in the limos and head back to the hotel, where we can do whatever until 4:30. Once again the hotel rooms the Omaha children are staying in are connected and I try to claim the one room to myself again but the boys won't let me.
"I call rooming with Avery today." JJ says, calling dibs on me.
"Okay." I yawn. "Well hey guys, I'm going to sleep.... Wake me up sometime." I say and jump on my bed, falling asleep almost instantly. Jesus, why am I so tired?
I'm out-cold and am dreaming some pretty amazing dreams. I end up having a dream though where I'm like 9 months pregnant and gonna pop at any second. It's very weird. Then I ended up going into labor at the hospital, my four best friends by my side (the guys and Mallory).
"Avery, I can't believe you're such a slut." I keep hearing from numerous people throughout the dream.
Whoa. Wait a second. What the actual fuck? 😱 Before I can find out the answer to my weird as hell dream, I feel kisses being planted on my cheeks and forehead.
I slowly open my eyes and find a familiar pair of brown possibly hazel ones.
"Hi sleeping beauty." He smiles.
I smile back up at him. "Hi."
"How'd you sleep?"
"Eh. Pretty good." I stretch. "I had a really weird dream though that I was pregnant and you guys were all at the hospital with me when I gave birth and people kept calling me a slut....."
"That's a weird dream. Why were they calling you a slut?"
"No fucking clue. Someone woke me up because they were kissing my face." I say in mock annoyance.
"C'mon don't lie. You like it. You like when I kiss you especially..." He whispers then leans closer to me and presses his soft, warm lips to mine.
I love the way his lips feel against mine. The way our lips move in synch, the way he makes me feel. I thought it would've been awkward to kiss him but I'm finding myself falling harder and harder for him with each kiss and lord knows we did a LOT of kissing last night and yesterday. 😏😉
We pull apart after a couple of seconds- maybe even a minute- since we don't wanna get caught.
I smile up at him.
"See. Told you you liked it." He grins, flashing his perfect white Jack G smile.
"Ya. So, what time is it?"
"A little before 3:30."
"I was asleep for like close to 5 hours. Jesus what'd you guys do?"
"I checked Twitter and took a nap. I woke up like an hour ago and Sammy and JJ are still asleep. We all fell asleep watching Ridiculousness." He laughs.
"Oh fun." I laugh.
"So, whatcha wanna do?"
"Well I'm starving so I would LOVE some food......" I reply, my stomach growling.
"Okay. Wanna go somewhere?"
"Sure. Let's go." I reply getting up and putting my shoes back on. I grab my phone and follow Jack.
He heads into the other room and grabs his wallet and phone and the key card. JJ and Sam are still dead to the world. They both look so adorable when they're asleep. Awwww. ☺️
Jack and I head out the door and to the lobby, sending the guys a quick text saying where we are going. When we get downstairs, Matt and Carter are walking through the front door of the hotel.
"Where ya guys headed to?" Carter asks.
"Foooooddddddd." I reply.
They both laugh at me. "Well have fun. If you need any directions, text me since ya know, HOMETOWN." Matt laughs.
"Okay!"
"Will do. Thanks Matt." Jack says.
"No problem. See ya."
Jack and I walk outside, it's humid as hell. "So, what are you in the mood for?"
"Anything really." I laugh.
He pulls out his phone and brings up a map of where we are. There's a McDonald's two blocks south, a Burger King a block up the street, supposedly there's a Pizza Hut directly across the street. (According to the map but really it's behind the building directly in front of us and you'd have to go a certain way to get there.) Then there's a bunch of other chain restaurants scattered around in a 4 mile radius.
"How about pizza?" Jack asks.
"That's fine with me." I smile.
"Okay. Let's go." He replies, putting his phone away. He grabs my hand and we walk up the street a little ways- probably half a block or so- until we come to the cross walk, then we cross to the opposite side of the street. After that we skip (because we're both goofballs like that), up the block a little ways (heading away from the hotel), following the Pizza Hut sign we can see above a tree to our left. 😂 When we finally get to where the sidewalk heads toward Pizza Hut, we turn left and skip some more walking about half a block. Finally we get there and walk through the front door, the waitress giving us a friendly smile. "Two?"
"Yup." Jack and I smile.
"Okay. Follow me." She says leading us to the corner booth, placing the menus in our spots. Jack and I scoot into the booth. "So, hi, I'm Penelope and I'll be your waitress this afternoon. Can I start off with some drinks?"
"I'll have a Mountain Dew please." I reply.
"Wild Cherry Pepsi, please." Jack answers.
"Okay. Great, I'll be right back with those drinks." She runs off to get us our drinks and Jack and I look over the menu.
"Breadsticks?" He asks.
I look at him as if he's crazy. "Really? How dare you ask that question. You know I could live off Pizza Hut's breadsticks!" I giggle.
"I know. So breadsticks it is. What kinda pizza should we get?"
"I don't know, I'm up for anything."
"Well you that I sure as hell am not a veggie guy so no supreme pizza." He laughs.
Penelope comes back with our drinks. "So would you guys like to start out any appetizers?"
"Breadsticks please." I reply happily.
"Okay. Those should be ready in ten to fifteen minutes. Are you guys ready to order or do you need a little bit of time?"
"A little more time." Jack and I reply together.
"Okay. I'll come back in a few minutes then." She smiles and walks off to put in our breadsticks order.
My phone goes off on the table and I look at it to see a text from Sammy.