Chapter 19

*~* CAMERON *~*

After everyone leaves mine and Nash's room, I head into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
When I'm done, I go back into the room with a towel around my waist and see Nash passed on out the one bed. I go to my suitcase and grab some clean boxers and pull them on real quick then crawl into bed with my phone and scroll through Twitter until I get sleepy.
Around 4:30, I finally fall asleep.
The next morning, I sense something in front of my face. I open my eyes to bright blue eyes in front of mine. Nash giggles and backs away.
"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.
"Noon."
"Let me sleep in longerrrrr." I whine.
"Bart wants everyone up and dressed and ready for a late lunch with everyone at 3:30. Everyone else's flights come in at like 1 if we wanna go. If not that's cool too....."
"I wanna sleep." I whine, rolling over and pulling my phone off the night stand. I have a bunch of Twitter notifications, 10 text messages- 2 from Mahogany, 5 from Kat and 3 from my sister. I unlock my phone and read the texts.

FROM: Mo Hog 😂
Hey! When I get there we are chilling? K?

FROM: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
Good morning babe.

FROM: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
How is my extremely handsome boyfriend?

FROM: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
I hope I didn't wake you up. If I did I'm extremely sorry.

FROM: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
On a random Sidenote, when do you have a break?

FROM: Mo Hog 😂
Lazy bum. Are you still sleeping or what? 😂

FROM: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
When you have a break, can we hangout 😳🙈 lol

FROM: Sierra
Hey, your mom keeps texting me and says she needs you to text her.

FROM: Sierra
Oops 😂 sorry Cameron! Wrong person! Your's and the bf's convos are right by each other. Haha. Love ya and miss you little brother! Hope you're having fun and not doing anything stupid 😂 love you! 😘

I decide to reply back so no one freaks out that I read their text but didn't reply back.

TO: Sierra
Haha. It's okay sis! And I'm having fun not doing anything stupid yet!

FROM: Sierra
Yet! Lol how are you and the gf?

TO: Sierra
Kat and I are good 😬🙈 I really like her sis

FROM: Sierra
That's good. And adorable little bro. Don't let her slip out of your fingertips. Got it? I'm watching you mister. *points finger accusingly

TO: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
In like a week. After Vegas. :) and yes of course we can hangout babe. 😘 we need more time together because I miss you haha. But yeah, it's okay Nash woke me up. You didn't lmfao. Sorry for the three hours late reply back 😂

FROM: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
Okay! Yay. I'll see you after Vegas 😍

TO: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
See you after Vegas. 😍

FROM: Kit Kat 🙈😍💕
☺️🙈

TO: Mo Hog 😂
I'm awake now because of Nash. Plus everyone is texting me at the moment so yeah.

FROM: Mo Hog 😂
But we are hanging out when I get there. Okay?

TO: Mo Hog 😂
Okay lol 😂

FROM: Mo Hog 😂
Good lol.

I put my phone down after checking the time. It's only 12:20, so why not roll back over and go back to bed?
"Don't wake me back up asshole." I threaten Nash and fall back to sleep.
The next time I wake up, it's almost an hour later and I'm awaken by Avery this time.
"Ughhhhhhh. You guys suck." I groan and get up out of bed and go to my suitcase in search of clothing to wear.
"Hey at least I'm not Nash." Avery grins, looking at my abs then looking down at the bed quickly when she sees I caught her.
"Avery?" I question.
She blushes. "You Magcon guys all have some amazing fucking abs. Just saying."
"I know." I smile and put some deodorant on then pull on my grey Michigan t-shirt with a black and white pair of Nike shorts I hijacked from Jack G once. 😂
"The rest of Magcon should all be back at the hotel in like an hour and a half." Avery says awkwardly.
I laugh at her. "Ave you're so child-like."
"I am 16 after all..." I point out.
"I know. And I am almost 19."
"And you and Nash together are some crazy SOBs."
"Speaking of that crazy bastard, where is he?"
"Showering.... Jordan and him were talking and he got a little... Ya excited." She laughs.
"Interesting." I laugh.
"I know."
"So, whatcha wanna do little sis?" I joke.
"Oh so now I'm your sister?" She challenges then pauses. "Wait! That would mean I would get to have Sierra as an older sister. Hell yeah. I love Sierra she's gorgeous!"
I laugh. Avery cracks me up. If I wouldn't have met Kat and if it weren't obvious that one of the Omaha boys liked her, I would probably date her. But at the same time I doubt it since she's almost like a sister to me sooo.
"Anyways. I'm gonna go back to my room now and finish getting ready for everyone to be back and what not. Bye Cam."
"Bye Avery. See you soon."
Avery leaves and I lay on my bed on my phone once again scrolling through Twitter until Nash emerges from the bathroom, a towel around his waist.
"So Jordan got you a little frustrated, aye?"
Nash just blushes.
"I would say get some on break but you're only 15.... And I don't condone to children fucking other children because that usually results in more children being created." I joke.
"I'm almost 16...."
"But you don't need a child before you're 17.... Like you don't need to have one a few months after you turn 16... You get what I'm saying?"
"Yeah yeah."
"If you decide to have sex with Jordan ever please remember to use a condom. Please. We really do not need any Grier babies. We have Hayes and little Skylynn. No more."
"Skylynn isn't even a Grier." Nash laughs.
"She's related to you two. She's a Grier." I laugh. "But as I was saying, use protection, be safe. Don't do anything dumb."
Nash laughs. "Thanks dad for looking out for me."
"No problem young Nash. Now put some clothes on." I laugh and Nash obeys me, grabs some clothes and goes into the bathroom to put them on.

A/N I FIGURED OUT DATES FOR THE STORY. LIKE LEGIT. BC I NEED MATTHEWS BDAY IN HERE AND YEAH. I GOT IT PERFECTLY. 😍
Anyways :) that'll be announced in the next chapter, which I MAY post tomorrow. Idk. :D it'll be up to you guys what I end up doing. :)

If you want me to update this fic again tomorrow then give me

6 votes &
2 comments

OR IF YOU WANT ME TO POSSIBLY MAYBE DO A DOUBLE UPDATE GIVE ME

5 COMMENTS &
6 VOTES!

Okay! I love you all. Get to liking this chapter lmfao. Love you all now I'm off to work on LW, Tides, WL, WILAY and SITM. My goal is to update each of those before midnight. It's currently 9:30ish and I still need to take a shower.... Haha. Sooo yeah. We will see how this goes. KK bye for now. 😘

-Shelby Lynn Gilinsky Johnson Grier Rivera Wilk Collins 🙈💕

P.S. I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH GROOVE. ITS AMAZING AND PERFECT. 😍😎 IT MAKES MY FEET JUST WANNA GROOVE..... SO PLEASE DONT STOP THIS GROOVE.

THIS FEELING THAT IM FEELING INSIDE ME YA.

Okay I'm okay now I think 😂