13

*~* HAYES *~*

A week flies by quickly and before we know it, it's time to head to Magcon. I mean Nash, Carter and I went home and packed for Magcon and stuff and yeah.

The first Magcon destination is in New York City. It was sold out in like literally 10 minutes, not joking. The actual event got over about 20 minutes ago and it was so much fun! Right now it's time for the meet and greet.

A girl with hair that's light brown on top and blond on the bottom and literally the PRETTIEST green eyes I've ever seen in my entire fucking life, walks up to me. She's gorgeous.

"Hi Hayes." She says shyly.

"Hi. What's your name?" I ask a bit nervously. Whoa. Why tf am I nervous???

"Meera." She replies.

"Pretty and unique. I like it."

She blushes. "Thanks so do I. So can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course." I smile.

We take a couple of pictures together and in one I kiss her cheek, in another she kisses my cheek and in the first one it was just a normal pic with my arm around her waist and us smiling.

"Thanks Hayes." She smiles.

Her smile is perfect.

"No problem Meera. So are you coming to the show tomorrow too?"

"I wish." She says sadly. "I'm going back home tonight."

"Where are you from?"

"The other side of Niagara Falls, in Canada."

"Oh I see."

"I actually came with my friend Cassie... I don't know where she went though..." She looks around. "Wait, there she is, with Shawn." She points to a dark haired girl who looks just as cute as Meera. ❤️

"I see."

"Well... I should probably get going." She gets ready to leave and go over to Nash and Aaron and Shawn.

"Wait!"

"What?" She smiles, turning around.

"You're really pretty and I was wondering if I could have your number." I say quickly and nervously.

She laughs. "Of course." She gives me her number and I give her mine.

"Please don't give my number out to everyone."

"I won't. I promise."

"Okay." I smile. "Thanks."

"No problem."

We smile at each other.

"Bye Hayes."

"Bye beautiful."

She blushes and waves and leaves.

Good lord she was beautiful. 😍

A/N thank you for the over 10K views y'all are amazing 😍❤️😘

Love you all another updating coming soon! Haha. ❤️

-Shelby Lynn Gilinsky Ruppniff Johnson Wilk ❤️