11

*~* NASH *~*

I've been in Omaha for a couple days now and have hungout with the Jacks, Sammy, Avery and this girl named Jordan. Jordan and I have gotten pretty close in a few days and....

I'm supposed to be going on a date in less than 12 hours and I'm honestly freaking out because the girl I'm going out on a date with is GORGEOUS. She's perfect and so down to earth and perfect and amazing and perfect (I know I said perfect like 4 times but she's just that perfect!)

She happens to be Jordan 😊

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

I can't wait for our date!

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

Lol Hamilton why are you more excited than a girl about a date haha. 😂

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

I don't know.... I guess I'm just excited to get to hangout with you. (:

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

I love that Gil hooked us up 😘

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

Me too bae. Me too! :) 😘

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

You're a cutie pie.

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

You're a qtpie too 😘

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

:)

(A/N every time in the last 2 days I've tried to write this chapter for some weird and ironic reason, You're Perfect by Jacob Whitesides has played haha. It's crazy. (: but kinda cute. Play that song now while reading the rest of this chapter lmfao 😂 -Shelby ❤️)

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

Hey! You're perfect (: also.... Would you object to me kissing you on this date ;)

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

Don't even joke about that Hamilton NO I WOULD NOT OBJECT I WANNA KISS YOUR FACE!!! Askdmskfjdk 😂😂😂

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

Okay (: good to know. :) I can't wait to kiss you Jordy (:

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

I can't wait for you to kiss me. :)

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

So even tho it's 11:30 I kinda just want to hangout with you now. :)

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

Same. Do you just wanna hangout now 😝 I mean we can if you want. I can borrow Gil's car :)

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

OOH WE CAN GO TO THE PARK AND HANGOUT AND SWING IN THE DARK AND IT WILL BE CUTE!

TO: Jordy ❤️😏

Ok!!!!! Let's do it. I'll come pick you up. Be there in like 5 minutes. :)

FROM: Jordy ❤️😏

Okay bae ❤️ see you then 😘❤️

I smile and go to Jack's room, knocking on the door.

"JACK CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR ITS IMPORTANT!!" I beg.

"Yes. It's fine." He laughs, throwing me his car keys. "Have fun with Jordan." He winks.

"Oh I will."

"Be home by 2am Mr. Grier."

"Will do Dad." I joke.

Jack just laughs. "Bye!"

"Bye. Thanks again!"

"No problem. Be safe. Use protection!"

I blush a little. "We aren't having sex Gilinsky." I laugh nervously.

"Well don't forget to not be silly and wrap your willy." He winks.

"I know Gil!" I laugh and just decide to go head to Jordan's house instead of talking to Gil any longer. I don't wanna keep her waiting.

A couple minutes later, I get there.

"Wow Nashty it took you 9 minutes and 32 seconds to get here." Jordan says with a laugh getting in the car.

"Do you wanna makeout at the park or nah?"

"Yes."

"Well if you don't hurry up I'll leave your ass."

"You wouldn't do that."

"I know." I laugh driving towards the park.

Once at the park, I park the car and we walk up to the playground hand in hand and head to the slides. We just kinda sit there on the landing and talk and stuff, sitting across from each.

I look at her. "I really need to kiss you."

"Then do it." She says quietly, looking nervous but excited.

"I will." I say and begin to lean towards her.

My lips touch hers and the second they touch, her lips begin moving in synch with mine. And soon we're making out at the playground. At 1:15 in the morning.

I pull back after a couple sweet minutes of paradise because the way I was kissing her was uncomfortable because I was leaning forward a lot and stuff. "Wow." Her and I say at the same time.

We smile at each other and she soon crawls across the little platform and sits on my lap, straddling me and smirks before kissing my lips again and taking me back to paradise.

This girl does strange things to my body but I like it. A lot.

A/N I have another chapter to post later haha. Anyways what do you think?

Btw: Jordan is @NashxWbu ! :) lol

Anywho. 5+ votes for an update!

Love you all 😘

-Shelby Lynn Gilinsky Ruppniff ❤️