34

A/N sorry if this is a repeat photo, I deleted like 1/2 of my camera roll in December to record videos for the one direction concert so I don't have a lot of photos anymore.

*~* SAMMY *~*

             After a somewhat long flight (only because I was tired and couldn't fall asleep both last night because Jallory was fucking too loud and today on the flight for God knows what reason) to Vegas, we finally get the limos loaded up and head to our hotel. As we are driving, I can't help but admire the beautiful city known as Vegas. It's perfect here and I love it. The city is huge and I can't wait to see what it looks like at night.
            When we get to the hotel, Bart tells us all our room numbers. The hotel we are staying in is HUGE and each room is connected to the one next to it by another large room that's like a living room. The Omaha kids are still together of course and Cameron, Nash, Hayes and Aaron have rooms that connect to each other's right next door to us on the left. On the right of our room is the connecting rooms of Taylor, Dillon, Shawn, Matt and Brent. Mahogany has a room to herself across the hall that is connected to Jacob and Carter's room.
          We all get settled in then Bart tells us to do whatever till 5. At 5, we are supposed to meet up for dinner then head to the venue for the event. Since I'm tired as fuck, I decide to take a nap and so do Mallory, the Jacks and Avery. We wake up around 4 and get ready. Since we aren't allowed to participate in Magcon and can only meet the fans, Avery and Mallory don't bother really dressing up like they did before we got "grounded" by Bart. Instead they just throw on shorts and tshirts, which is the exact same thing the guys and I do.
        At 5, we leave for dinner and at 6:25 we head to the venue from dinner. The event tonight starts at 8 instead of at 7 like the other shows. There is also an hour long meet and greet before the show as well as one at the end like the previous shows.
        The first meet and greet is a lot of fun and we get to meet a bunch of super cute and sweet fans. None of them are nearly as cute as Avery though. The fans that we meet before the show are also extremely stoked to see all of us perform at Magcon tonight. We disappoint the adoring fans though by informing them that the Omaha children are not allowed to participate tonight because we were bad.
              During the show, the "bad" Omaha children sit backstage on our phones, dying of boredom. Ten minutes into the show, Avery runs to the bathroom and gets sick. We all become scared that her virus wasn't completely gone yet. She continues to get sick a few more times and we become very scared. I whip out my phone and text Bart.

TO: MAGCON Bart
Avery is getting sick again..... 😭

FROM: MAGCON Bart
Shit. I'll text the limo driver to see if he's still here. If he is, take the limo to the hospital. NOW! We need to make sure she'll be okay.

TO: MAGCON Bart
Okay. Thanks Bart.

FROM: MAGCON Bart
No problem. Text me when you get to the hospital.

TO: MAGCON Bart
Will do.

                 I rub Avery's back as she pukes for the sixth time. "Baby girl I'm so sorry."
               "It's okay." She groans.
               "No it most definitely is not, we are taking you to the hospital again, just to make sure you aren't dying."
                "Okay. Thank you Sammy."
                "Of course. Anything for you." I smile weakly down at her.
                  My phone goes off and I look down at it.

FROM: MAGCON Bart
Limo is outside. Take something for Ave to puke in if she's sick.

TO: MAGCON Bart
Will do.

                 I grab a small, empty garbage can and I look at Avery. "Baby girl, will you be able to walk?"
                "I don't know. Can you carry me?" She asks weakly.
                "Of course babe."
               "Anything for you."
               I pick her up bridal style and she holds onto the garbage can. We head out to the limo and with that we head to the hospital.
                And now all we can do is hope that she will be okay. She better be.... I don't know what I would do with her honestly. This girl is my everything and without her I would go insane.
              She has to be to okay. She needs to be okay.

a/n do you think she'll be okay??? ALSO IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND SO LAZY AND OMG :( IM SORRY I PROMISE IN 2016 ILL TRY TO UPDATE EVEN MORE! THAT'S MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! PLEASE ENJOY THIS (SHORT) UPDATE. IM SORRY I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS ONE LAST UPDATE FOR 2015 :( SO HERE IT IS I LOVE YOU ALL GO WATCH THE HOW WE LIVING MUSIC VIDEO ON JACK AND JACK'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL ITS FUCKING PERFECT. ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR I GTG UPDATE TWO MORE FICS AND THEN IM GOING TO POST A new FANFIC TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR (THAT I PROMISE ILL UPDATE MORE BC I REALLY LIKE THE PLOT LINE FOR IT) AND YEAH! I LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! SEE YOU IN 2016! HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS <3 I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

Love,

Shelby Lynn Holland Lee Pottorff <3 :)