Practice with the Gryffindorks

Today is thursday morning and you just woke up hearing Draco humming and stroking your hair. Slowly you opened your e/c eyes and met Draco's greyish blue ones.

- Goodmorning beatiful.(Draco)

- Morning. How long have you been up?(Y/N)

- A few minutes not much.(Draco)

- Okay.(Y/N)

- Are you ready to get up and head to breakfast before going to quidditch practice or you want to sleep a little longer?(Draco)

- I would love to sleep a little longer but if I go back to sleep no one while be able to wake me up before lunch.(Y/N)

- I guess we are getting up then.(Draco)

- Yeah.(Y/N)

You started to move the covers out of you and getting up from bed when Draco grabbed your arm and pulled you back to bed.

- Where do you think you are going without giving me a morning kiss?(Draco)

- Nowhere.(Y/N)

Draco smirked and you smashed your lips against his. The two of you continued kissing until you had to break apart due to the lack of air.

- You have no idea about the naughty things I would do with you if we had time.(Draco)

- Maybe later you can show me.(Y/N)

- Perhaps, if you behave.(Draco)

- I think I am not going to behave so you will need to put me in detention and punish me.(Y/N)

- Don't test me Y/N.(Draco)

- F*ck off.(Y/N)

- Thats what you will say later except you will change the off to me.(Draco)

- Kinky are we?(Y/N)

- I think we are.(Draco)

- Yeah. Hmm anyways I am gonna get dressed.(Y/N)

- Me too.(Draco)

You and Draco got up from bed and walked over to your respective closets. You grabbed your quidditch uniform and got dressed. Then you went to your bathroom and braided your hair in a french braid. After doing your hair you finishing your routine you walked out of the bathroom. For your surprise Draco was coming out of his bathroom already ready.

- You are already down?(Y/N)

- Yeah.(Draco)

- That was quick.(Y/N)

- Yeah, by the way you look hot.(Draco)

- You are no one to talk because you are hotter.(Y/N)

- I know I am darling, now lets go eat to go to practice before Flint comes looking for us.(Draco)

- Wood is crazier, according to the twins he woke them up once and dragged them out of bed.(Y/N)

- I always then that dude was crazy.(Draco)

- At least I crushed him in that charms class.(Y/N)

- That was the best thing ever.(Draco)

- I know. Lets go?(Y/N)

- Yes.(Draco)

You and Draco grabbed your brooms and walked out of the room towards the great hall. The two of you had breakfast and then headed to the quiddicth field for practice.

- Morning my morning players. Today...(Marcus)

Marcus was interrupted by Oliver Wood and the rest of the gryffindor team appearance.