"He is my brother."

Morning morning, first day back at Hogwarts. You and Draco had just woken up and are chilling in bed.

- You are so cute.(Draco)

- You are more.(Y/N)

- We should get up.(Draco)

- Yeah.(Y/N)

You and Draco got up from bed and went to your closets. Once at your closet you grabbed your uniform and got dressed.

~~Your uniform~~

Once you were dressed you made your way towards your bathroom and did your usual routine

Once you were dressed you made your way towards your bathroom and did your usual routine. When you finished getting ready you walked out of the bathroom and gathered your things. You putted all the homework you had done during break, your books, parshment, ink and quill into your bag and did the same for Draco since he wasn't ready yet. After a couple of minutes Draco finally came out of his bathroom. He was wearing his uniform but had his robe hanging on his shoulder.

~~Draco's uniform~~

- Ready to go?(Draco)

- Yes. Aren't you going to put your robe on?(Y/N)

- Yes.(Draco)

Draco putted his robe on and you handed him his bag.

- Thanks baby. Lets go?(Draco)

- Yes.(Y/N)

Draco gave you a kiss before grabbing your hand and leading out of the room.

- Oi Malfoy are you going to the great hall?(Crabbe)

- Yes Crabbe.(Draco)

- Can we tag along?(Crabbe)

Draco looked at you and you nodded.

- Yes.(Draco)

You and Draco started walking towards the great hall with Crabbe and Goyle following close behind. Once you reached the great hall you waved at your gryffindor friends and sat down in the slytherin table.

- Goodmorning. Where is Blaise?(Y/N)

- Goodmorning. I have no idea.(Pansy)

- He must be sleeping like always.(Draco)