The interview and the photographic session

It was friday morning and you just woke up really excited because of the interview. You kissed to wake him up.

- Goodmorning baby why you so happy?(Draco)

- Because of the interview. I still can't believe I am one of the champions.(Y/N)

- Believe it baby because its true and you deserve it.(Draco)

- Thank you baby. Now get up because in case you don't remmenber you have classes yo attend.(Y/N)

- That is going to be so boring without you.(Draco)

- I know but you have to manage to get thru it. Maybe once I am done I can go to classe.(Y/N)

- I hope so because today we have herbology that is already boring and without you is going to be hell.(Draco)

- I will see what I can do, now get up.(Y/N)

You got up and Draco did the same. You started to walked over to your closet but Draco pulled you and spinned you around. He smashed his lips against yours. Draco grabbed you by your waist and pulled your body even closer to you. His hands trail done your body until they stopped in your butt and he grabbed it. You stopped the kiss.

- Not now baby maybe later okay?(Y/N)

- Fine.(Draco)

Draco pulled you to another kiss before the two of you parted ways. You got into your closet and putted your unifrom on. Once you were dressed you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. When you were done getting dressed you went to your bathroom to do your hair. You walked over to your bathroom and started to do your hair. You decided to braid your hair to keep it out of your face. When you were done getting ready you walked out of the bathroom and met with Draco that was putting his books in his bag.

~~Your outfit~~