"Oh god blondies have gone mad"

Wednesday morning:

~~Blaise pov~~

Today is wednesday I think and I had just woken up with a huge pain in my back and a huge headache. I looked around and noticed I had been sleeping against one of mother's plants. Well that explains the back pain. I sat up almost knocking down an almost empty bottle of fire whiskey. I closed my eyes because it was f*cking bright in here. Who the hell keeps turning the sun on. I groaned and then got up which rather difficulty since basically everything hurted and my head was spinning. I grabbed the almost empty bottle and drank the leftover liquid. The whiskey burned my throat and put my brain to work. Feeling somehow relieved I walked over to the kitchen very tipsy almost falling a few times. Once I got to the kitchen I saw Crabbe laying on top of the counter with a spilled bottle of vodka next to him. What is this buffoon doing here? Oh right we had a drunk party last night. Wait where are the others? Confused I looked around and saw Theo sprawled in the sink. He was shirtless and had a tie in his head but the thing that stood out the most was the mustache drew on his face. I started laughing and made my way to the potions cabinet. I grabbed a pain killer potion and instantly drank it before grabbing a bottle of aurora vodka I found near Theo and took a sip. Feeling tired and extremly sleepy I started making my way upstairs only to trip on bloody Goyle that was laying at the bottom of the stairs. I guess he is a bottom. I rolled my eyes and climbed over Goyle and started heading upstairs. To my luck I tripped in another body but this time it wasn't Goyle but instead Cassius. When did I invited this dude? I though for a few seconds before climbing over him to make my way to my room. Once I reached my room I jumped into my bed only to fell something hard under me. Scared I jumped bed and saw fucking Graham laying there with weed around him. The f*ck? I looked around my room and noticed it was a f*cking mess. There were empty bottles everywhere as well as empty cups. Random pieces of clothing throwned everywhere. New Year party accessories were also everywhere. Hang on new year? Who the f*ck bought those? Even more confused I continued looking around. I noticed my window was open and my sheets were all tied up making some sort of rope hanging from the window. Alright who trashed my room? I looked around and noticed Miles glued to the wall by duck tape. Alright how did I not noticed this earlier? Feeling confused and stupid I slapped my forehead and throwed Graham off my bed only for him to fall on top of Terence that was laying on the ground dressed as a muggle cop. Am I having a head injury or something? How did I not noticed this people before? I groaned and layed down on top of my sheetless bed and weed. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to overtake which didn't happened since my phone rang. I groaned and looked everywhere for my cellphone only to find it in my pants pocket. I quickly grabbed it and unlocked it. I instantly saw a message from horny blondie asking what the hell was going on after I had sended him a sh*t ton of voice memos and random videos while drunk. I answered with I don't know and closed my eyes again. Suddenly I heard a pop followed by a voice I knew very well yelling and instantly sat up. Y/N was standing in front of my bed still wearing her night gown and looking more pissed than the time wait I have never seen her this pissed off before. Please pray for me or send Draco to come calm her nerves with his dick.

- Blaise Waylon Zabini.(Y/N)

Oh sh*t she used my middle name. No one uses my bloody middle name unless its bad. I took a deep breath and tried not to do any sudden moves that might release the killer in her. At least according to middle Ivy she is worse when she is angry, thats one of the things she has in common with Big C and Lord Cepheus. Respect for Lord Cepheus because he might kill me in a second.

- Hey Y/N, everything good? Please don't use my middle name ever again, thank you very much.(Blaise)

I said very calmly  before laying back down. Yes I am using her name because she is extremly angry and I am scared of what she can do. As long as I know she knows a bloody hurt incantation and might use it on me.