An unexpected letter

It was sunday morning and you woke up because you heard tapping on the window. You slowly got out of Draco's grip and got up from bed.  You walked over to the window and saw an owl standing there holding two letters. You opened the window and toke the letters from the owl. Once you grabbed the letters, the owl immendiatly flew away. You looked at the letters and saw your name written so you immendiatly opened the first letter and started reading it. 

Hi hottie, how is life? Horrible I am imagining since you aren't with me anymore. 

Damn hottie I must say that you got even hotter since the last time I saw you. Little Atlantes was smart for bringing you with them. Enough of chit chat lets go straight to the subject. Who the hell is that blonde boy with his arms wrapped around you in that group photo that Olimpia showed me? I hope is not your boyfriend because if it is he needs to be warn about some of your anger issues well at least you don't have daddy issues like Hunter by the way he said he was going to send you a letter as well. Well hottie it was good to see you even if it was just a glance I was hopping to recieve at least a kiss since I am your ex but that can change I could be your next since I didn't do anything for you to break up with me. Think about it and please tell me who the hell is that blonde kid since Olimpia refuses. I swear to god that I am gonna tell mum and dad if she keeps being annoying towards me. 

Tons of love your favorite ex/next Maxwell Spark.

PS: Congratulations for winning that tournament. Also I helped Olimpia choose your birthday gift eventhough she didn't liked my ideas. I mean wrapping me in wrapping paper and putting a bow in my head would make the perfect gif but she didn't approve. I swear to god that siblings are so damn annoying, you are lucky you have none while I have two. At least next year when Everett comes to school I already left, thank god I think I wouldn't be able to handle two of my siblings in the same school has me.

You looked at the letter shocked and then throwed it to the floor very annoyed before opening the second letter that you assumed was from Hunter according to what Maxwell had said in his letter.

Hi Ivy how is live? I hope is good. 

Listen Max is acting very weird since we saw you. He keeps begging Oli to tell him who that blonde kid is. Me and Logan are getting worried about him. Can you please tell him the real reason you broke up with him and don't even try to lie to us because we know it wasn't because you lost interest or Atlantes didn't liked him eventhough he is Oli's brother. Come on you two dated for probably two months before you broke up with him, is impossible for someone to lose interest that fast. Well do what you want but don't break Max even more than you already did because he is now a player and a jerk. Congratulations for winning that tournament that Winter and Sunshine losted. 

Love Hunter West. 

PS: Don't tell Olimpia that her big bro is a player that would totally crush her heart.

Annoyed even more you throwed the letter to the floor just like the other one and sat down in bed. You here trying to calm yourself down when you felt a hand rubbing your back. You turned around and saw Draco sitting in bed rubbing your back.

- Whats wrong baby you seem tense.(Draco)

- Thats because I am.(Y/N)

- What happene d?(Draco)

- Maxwell happend.(Y/N)

- Who is Maxwell?(Draco)

Suddenly you tensed because Draco didn't knew about Maxwell, your ex.

- No one.(Y/N)

- Y/N don't lie to me. Who is Maxwell because it seems that he is bothering you.(Draco)