The slytherin princess gets sick

It was sunday morning and Draco was waking you up.

- Baby wake up.(Draco)

- I don't feel good. I am cold.(Y/N)

You pulled the covers more to you and then sneezed. Draco looked at you worried and place his hand in your forehead.

- Baby you are burning hot and you very pale.(Draco)

- But I am cold.(Y/N)

- I think you have a cold.(Draco)

- I can't be sick, I need to participate in the tournament.(Y/N)

- Sorry baby but you are sick but don't worry I am gonna take good care of you. First let's go to the hospital wing.(Draco)

- I don't want to leave my bed.(Y/N)

- Its just for a few minutes and you can go in your pajamas and take your blanket.(Draco)

- Okay.(Y/N)

- Great. Stay little bit more in bed while I get dressed okay?(Draco)

- Yes.(Y/N)

Draco went to his closet and got dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie and some sneakers. Once Draco was done getting ready he met with you again. 

- I am ready baby, let's go to the hospital wing now.(Draco)

- I am to tired to walk.(Y/N)

- I will carry you.(Draco)

Draco picked you up bridal style from bed and wrapped you in your blanket.

- Are you confortable baby?(Draco)

- Yes.(Y/N)

You buried your face in Draco's neck while he walked out of the room and into the wospital wing. Once at the hospital wing Draco called for Madam Ponfrey.

- Madam Ponfrey?(Draco)

Madam Ponfrey came out of her office.

- Whats wrong dear?(Ponfrey)

- She is cold, burning hot and keeps sneezing. I think she has a cold.(Draco)

- Put her on bed, I will be right back.(Ponfrey)

- Okay.(Draco)

Draco sat you down in one of the empty beds while Madam Ponfrey went to the cabinets to grab something.

- Baby I am cold.(Y/N)

-Oh baby, come here.(Draco)

Draco pulled you to his lap and wrapped his arms around you to try to warm you more.

- Better?(Draco)

- Yes.(Y/N)

Madam Ponfrey then came back holding a vial and approchead. Madam Ponfrey putted her hand in your forehead so see if you had a fever.

- Well she definitely has a fever. Dear does your throat hurts?(Ponfrey)

- Kinda.(Y/N)

- I will be right back.(Ponfrey)

Madam Ponfrey went back to the cabinets and then came back holding another vial. She grabbed a cup, poured some of the potion and then handed it to you.

- Here dear drink this it will help you with your throat.(Ponfrey)

You toke the cup from Madam Ponfrey and then drank it. The potion had an horrible taste but you managed to drank it all. Once you drank all of the potion Madam Ponfrey gave you a cup of water which you gladly accepted. To drank all of the water to try to forget the horrible taste of the potion.