Last task of the duelling tournament

You and Blaise were sitting in his bed talking when someone knocked on the door very fiercely.

- I am gonna go see who it is.(Blaise)

- Okay.(Y/N)

Blaise got up from bed and went to open the door. The people on the door knocked again.

- Jeez I am coming.(Blaise)

When Blaise opened the door he was met by a worried sick Pansy and Draco.

- Where is she?(Draco)

- Who?(Blaise)

Draco didn't let Blaise answer and enter his room very worried and at the same time angry. When Draco saw you he immendiatly calmed and pulled you to a hug.

- Are you okay princess?(Draco)

- Yeah.(Y/N)

Draco pulled out of the hug and notice the bottle of vodka almost half empty and the two cups.

- Were you two drinking?(Draco)

- Yeah, but we aren't drunk.(Y/N)

- Why did you put pillows in your place and come here to drink?(Draco)

- Well I woke up at five or something because I was nervous about the tournament and didn't wanted to wake you up so I putted the pillows in my place. I sat down in the couch for a while but I couldn't take the tournament out of my mind so I decided to come here and ask Baise if he had anything to drink which he did so we had a few drinks of vodka.(Y/N)

- Why didn't you wanted to wake me up?(Draco)

- Because you were sleeping very peacefully.(Y/N)

- Baby next time just wake me up. How much did you two drank?(Draco)

- Not much.(Y/N)

- We didn't drank almost anything mate don't worry. I wasn't going to let her get drunk before the task.(Blaise)

- At least that.(Draco)

- What time is it?(Y/N)

- Eight, is time to get ready and go to breakfast.(Draco)

- Wow time flys.(Y/N)

- Yeah. Now come on.(Draco)

- Bye Blaise and thank you for this fun couple of hours.(Y/N)

- Ur welcome plus I had fun too.(Blaise)

You hugged Blaise before grabbing your invisibility cloak and walking out of the room with Draco. Once you reached your room Draco pulled you to a kiss. 

- Baby next time wake me up okay?(Draco)

- Yeah.(Y/N)

- Good. Now lets get ready, you have a tournament to win.(Draco)

- Well I will try to win it but I can't promise anything.(Y/N)

- Thats enough for me.(Draco)

Draco gave you one last kiss before going to his closet. You went to yours and grabbed your uniform remmenbering that the last time you wore it you almost died. You shoke those thoughts out of your head and started getting ready. 

~~Your outfit~~