Trip back home and singing

After going back to your room you and Draco grabbed your bags and meet with Blaise and Pansy in the common room.

- Ready to go?(Draco)

- Yes.(Pansy)

- Totally.(Blaise)

- Lets go then.(Draco)

The four of you walked out of the common room and into Snape's office.

- Goodmorning professor, we are going home now.(Draco)

- Very well. Your father left the car at the castel entrace. Please drive carefully.(Snape)

- Always professor.(Draco)

- Very well.(Snape)

The four of you left Snape's office and walked over to the castel entrace. Draco looked around and then spotted his car.

- Come on guys.(Draco)

Draco grabbed your empty hand and the two of you walked over to the car followed by Blaise and Pansy. Once you were near the car Draco opened it and activated the extendable charm. 

- I activated the extendable mode so everyone is going ti fit here.(Draco)

- What about the trunk?(Pansy)

- The trunk already has an extendable charm on it so there is no need to do another one.(Draco)

- Great.(Pansy)

- Alright let's put our bags in the trunk.(Draco)

Draco opened the trunk and everyone putted their bags there. Pansy and Blaise entered the car after putting their bags in the trunk because they were bored. Soon the Weasleys and Harry appeared.

- Sorry I are kinda late.(Ginny)

- Is okay Ginny don't worry.(Y/N)

The Weasleys and Harry putted their bags in the trunk.

- Alright let's get out of here.(Draco)

- Wait how are we going to fit all in there?(Harry)

- Oh please. Potter this is a magic car with extendable modes so more people can fit and if I am not mistaken you already rode a magic car so shut up and get in.(Draco)

- Okay.(Harry)

Harry got into the car followed by the Weasleys and you and Draco. You heard Harry gasp and mutter I love magic and smiled.

- Put your seat belts on.(Draco)

Everyone putted their seat belts on and Draco started the car.

- I am going to start flying the car now so hold into something.(Draco)

Fred and George grabbed each other while the rest grabbed their seats. Draco on the other hand grabbed your tight which made you blush.

- You look so hot when you blush did you know that?(Draco)

- Now I know.(Y/N)

Draco pulled you to a kiss that only lasted a few seconds because everyone started arguing. Draco pulled out the kiss and started flying the car at full speed.

- Oi Malfoy can you turn the music on?(Fred)

- Sure Weasley.(Draco)

Draco turned the radio on and music started playing.

- Does anyone want a shot?(Blaise)

- I will have one.(Fred)

- Me too.(George)