Memories of the maze

Today was thursday morning and you just woke up. You tried to move until you notice the figure next to you holding you and trying not to fall from the bed. You smiled knowing it was Draco and wrapped your arms around him before giving him a small kiss. You closed your eyes again and then felt Draco's lips in yours which made you open your eyes again.

- Goodmorning princess how are you feeling?(Draco)

- Better.(Y/N)

- I am glad.(Draco)

- How did you sleep?(Y/N)

- Not that good. I was happy to have you in my arms but this bed is to tiny for the two of us.(Draco)

- Thats because this is a single bed.(Y/N)

- I know.(Draco)

- I love you so much Draco.(Y/N)

- I love you too Y/N.(Draco)

Draco pulled you to a kiss and the two of you kissed before someone cleared their throat. The two of you broke the kiss and sat down in bed to look at the person.

- Goodmorning, how are you feeling miss Ivy?(Dumbledore)

- Better.(Y/N)

- I am glad. Miss Ivy I need to take your memories from the second task so we can know what happened.(Dumbledore)

- Will I be able to remmenber them?(Y/N)

- Of course, they will forever be in your memorie unless someone obliviates you but that isn't going to happen.(Dumbledore)

- Okay.(Y/N)

- Can I take your memorie then?(Dumbledore)

- Yes but I don't remmenber much from the task.(Y/N)

- Thats because of the love potion but the memories are in your mind.(Dumbledore)

- Okay.(Y/N)

Dumbledore moved his wand to your head and something blue came out of it and he putted it on a small vial.

- Thank you miss Ivy.(Dumbledore)

- Is it possible for me to see them?(Y/N)

- Yes, once Madam Ponfrey says is okay for you to leave the wing you can go to my office and I will show them to you.(Dumbledore)

- Okay. Headmaster when can I go back to class?(Y/N)

- Once you are all new again.(Dumbledore)

- Okay.(Y/N)

- Headmaster can I skip another day of classes?(Draco)

- I think there is no need for that mister Malfoy since miss Ivy is already awake.(Dumbledore)

- Okay headmaster.(Draco)

- Very well, now if you excuse me I need to go take mister Potter's memories as well and then go watch them.(Dumbledore)

- Of course headmaster.(Y/N)

- Have a good day.(Dumbledore)

Dumbledore left leaving you and Draco alone.

- At least I have a free period now since don't have quidditch.(Draco)

- At least that.(Y/N)

You and Draco stayed in bed for a while cuddling.

At Dumbledore's office:

Dumbledore, Mcgonnagal and Snape are in front of Dumbledore's pensieve.